01 • The Dinner

Y/N's POV

"Don't be shy to come to visit me when you guys have the time!"

Our tía waved goodbye before leaving. I waved back before walking back into the house. I should probably go take a bath before unpacking.

I glanced at Mamá and my Brothers who were already busy unpacking their luggage.

"I'm gonna go shower first Mamá! I'll unpack afterwards."

She muttered a quick "okay" before I ran to the bathroom.

---

I dried my hair before putting on some comfortable clothes, I feel so refreshed. Sighing contently, I started to finally unpack my clothes and place them in my closet.

In the middle of unpacking, someone knocked on my door. It's probably Mamá or one of my Brothers.

"Come in!"

I exclaimed, continuing to unpack.

"Hey Y/n, come down for a sec. We have a guest."

My brother Matias said, I closed my closet and walked up to him.

"Who?"

He shrugged, I walked downstairs with him and saw an old woman sitting with Mama in the living room.

"Everyone! This is Alma Madrigal, she is in charge of the whole Encanto. She came to welcome us."

I nodded before politely introducing ourselves, the old woman smiled at us.

"It's nice to meet you all too!"

She then turned to my Mother.

"You have twins! So lucky! I came here to invite you all to come to La Casa Madrigal for Dinner, and tomorrow we will Hold a Celebration for your arrival. The Encanto is growing and it is worth celebrating for!"

She stated, resting her hand on my mother's shoulder.

"Thank you so much, Señora."

My Mamá smiled at her, Abuela checked the time before getting up.

"You all should probably get ready, Dinner starts in an hour. I'll be waiting for your arrival. Once again, welcome to Encanto."

She smiled before going back to the Casita, which I assume is the big house in the middle of the town.

"She's kinda scary." My brother Matías muttered, making Mama laugh.

"She's very kind, It's a good decision we moved here."

My Mother smiled, resting her hand on my shoulder. I smiled at her and nodded in agreement.

"Let's all get ready! We don't want to keep the Madrigals waiting."

My mother said, so I headed back to my room to go get changed.

---

I looked at myself in the mirror, I wore a baby blue floral dress and the sandals my Mamá got me on my birthday.

(Picture of the Dress below, but you can imagine your own if you wanna^^)