18 • Once in a Lifetime

-
I looked up at Camilo, my face still hot from earlier's events.

“So..”

I awkwardly looked away, noticing his walls have changed color. It was now a mix of red, yellow and orange.

“So..”

Camilo chuckled, copying me.

“Was that your first kiss?”

He asked, catching me off-guard. I looked back at him, nodding slowly.

“Yeah.. was it obvious?”

I asked, a bit embarrassed. He smiled, shaking his head.

“No, it was nice..”

He looked down, blushing. I smiled, feeling my stomach turn and my face heating up.

“That was my first too..”

He confessed, embaressment obvious in his voice.

“I guess we're eachother's first kisses then.”

I laughed, lying down on his bed. He looked down at me, smiling.

“Y/n?”

“Hm?”

I looked up, raising an eyebrow. But before he could say anything, footsteps on the roof and singing cut him off.

“A hurricane of Jacarandas!”

“WHOO!”

I sat up, looking at the window. Was that.. Isabela and Mirabel? I then glanced at Camilo who stood up to go check. I quickly followed behind him, curious to see what was happening.

Just as we peeked out, Mirabel and Isabela quickly slides past us with.. a crazy looking vine.

“Palma de cera filla the air as I climb and I push through!”

“What else? What else?”

The two sang happily as they played with different kinds of plants, very different from the ones Isabela usually grows.

“Whoa.. now that's a sight you don't see everyday.”

Camilo stated, making me laugh.

“It's a once in a lifetime thing.”

---

A/N:

Short chapter! I've been busy with school but I'm working on the other chapters as well^^ Also, THANK YOU FOR 4K READS!❤️
I'M SO HAPPYY😭 MWA MWA!!

- author ranceヾ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ♪

Word Count: 300