09 • Family Madrigal

Y/N'S POV

My eyes fluttered open, the sun peeking through the curtains was enough to make me squint my eyes and turn away from the window.

It was Antonio's gift ceremony today and Mamá wanted us to go help set up for the celebration again.

I groggily sat up from my bed and stretched before getting up. I walked to my closet to find an appropriate dress for the occasion.

I grabbed a lovely yellow dress and smiled, it reminded me of Camilo's yellow ruana and tía Pepa's dress. I sat it down on the bed and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

(This is the Dress but you can imagine something else .)

After showering, I quickly put on the Dress and the Necklace my Secret Admirer gave me before heading downstairs to go check if the others were awake

“Y/n! You look so beautiful, Corazon.”

She complimented, giving my cheeks a pinch. I giggled and rolled my eyes playfully.

“Thank you, Mamá. Where's Matias and Marcos?”

I asked, looking around the room. She handed me a mug of hot chocolate and a plate of Arepas Con Queso.

“I don't think they're up yet. I'll go check on them, eat your breakfast, Mija.”

She says before heading upstairs. I started to eat my Arepa, the cheese making my taste buds tingle. After about a few minutes of muffled talking from upstairs, my brothers finally walked down in their Polos and Ruanas.

“Hola, Guapos. Eat your breakfast, we're heading to La Casa Madrigal afterwards to help them.”

They nodded, grabbing their own plates of Arepas Con Queso. Mamá finally walks downstairs wearing her fancy dress.

“¡Buenos Dias! If you're all finished you can go ahead and help the Madrigals, I'll be with you in a bit.”

I chugged down my hot choco before standing up. I grabbed my plate and my mug and placed them in the sink.

“I'm heading out, Mamá. I'll see you guys later.”

“Alright, Mija. Stay Safe!”

I walked out of the house, the bright cloudless sky greeting me.Tía Pepa seems happy today, probably because it's her son's gift ceremony.

I started walking to the Casita but before I could get there I saw Isabela walking around greeting people. It wouldn't hurt to go say hello.

I walked up to her which seemed to caught her attention, she looked at me up and down before giving me a smile. I felt myself shuffle under her gaze. She's so pretty and so intimidating.

“Buenos Dias, Isabela!”

“Hola, Y/n! Are you headed to the Casita?”

“Sí, I just came up to greet you.”