22 • Renovation

3RD PERSON POV

Y/n and Camilo continued on searching, but after a while of nothing they finally decided to head down the mountain.

Camilo sighed, running a hand through his curly hair. Y/n gave him a reassuring smile, patting him on the back.

"We'll find her, Milo."

He glances at her, returning her smile. He was glad someone was there to comfort him at that time.

"Yeah, I hope she's okay.."

"Me too.. C'mon, let's go check on --"

Y/n's words gets cut off with the bells of Encanto. The two's head snaps towards the tower, suddenly words that they longed to hear for a while were finally being shouted.

"SHE'S BACK! SHE'S BACK!"

The two looks at eachother before sprinting off to Casita's ruins. In a distance, they saw Mirabel and Julieta hugging eachother. Camilo and Y/n felt the weight lift from her shoulders as they saw Mirabel's familiar face.

"MIRA! MIRABEL!"

Y/n shouted in joy and relief. Camilo chuckled, watching the two hug eachother.

"I'm so glad you're okay.."

Y/n heaved a sigh, breaking the hug. Mirabel nodded before looking down at her friend's broken arm.

"Thank you, whoa.. you okay?"

Y/n shrugs, smiling at her.

"It's nothing serious, what's important is that you're back now!"

Mirabel smiles before looking back at her mother.

"Ay mi amor, I was so worried... we couldn't find you."

Julieta stated, relief and joy obvious in her voice. Suddenly, Agustin rushes beside them covered in swelling stings.

"There were bees everywhere.."

He heaves, resting his welted hand on his daughter's shoulder.

"I'll be okay."

Mirabel smiles at her father before Camilo cuts off the wholesome scene.

"Uhh... not if we don't have a house."

Y/n gives him a look as if saying "really?" as Félix nudges him with his elbow.

"What? We don't have a house, I can't say we don't have a house? What is that? Not a house."

He continues. Y/n rolls her eyes before happily glancing back at Mirabel and the others.

Mirabel walks up to the standing arch which used to be the front door of the Casita. She sighs at the view but doesn't let it ruin her confidence.

(SING SONG TIME BUT I'M NOT GONNA WRITE ALL OF THAT, JUST THE PART WHERE THEY'RE RENOVATING THE HOUSE.)

After a few weeks, the Madrigal's house was finally on the process of renovation by the townspeople and of course with the help of the Madrigals.

Y/n's arm had finally healed completely, so her mother lets her help around with the renovation.

She wipes off the sweat from her forehead, standing up straight to stretch her back.

She heaves, stretching, feeling her back crack. Matías looks at her and chuckles.

"Tired already?"

She scoffs, getting back to work.

"Not at all.."

Marcos places the hammer down and sighs.

“Well, I am. I'm gonna go grab some snacks, do you guys want anything?”

“Wait, I'll come with you!”

Y/n quickly drops her hammer before standing up to go join her brother. Matías does the same and walks beside his sister.

“I thought you weren't tired?”

Y/n playfully raises and eyebrow. Matías chuckles and crosses his arms.

“I'm not, but I'm hungry.”

She rolls her eyes, and laughs.

The three heads to where Julieta, Mirabel, and Camilo were handing out food. 3 lines were properly formed from each table.

“Let's get 'em food..”

Matías mutters, standing at Mirabel's line with Marcos following behind him. Y/n goes ahead and waits on Camilo's line.

Not long after it was finally Y/n's turn to take the food. Camilo looks up from the tray, his face immediately brightens up at the sight of her.

“Well, well.. Here's your food princesa.”

She blushes and chuckles at the new nickname, taking the food from his hands.

“Thank you, Guapo.”

She smiles, walking away.

---

A/N:

Geez, this chapter took me A WHILE to make. I've been really really busy with school lately, I'm so stressed :'> BUT here's a new (filler) chapter for y'all, enjoy^^

I promise to make the next chapter longer ;)

-author rance ~(つˆДˆ)つ。☆

WORD COUNT: 696