💦 Chapter 2 💦

smut 🤭 they're starting out slow guys it'll get better as they know eachother better 👿 /nm

> Sundrop's POV

I slowly backed away from the grinning Moondrop. His eyes glowed mischievosly as he slowly walked towards me. The lights- I needed to turn them on-

But... Did I? What was the problem if we played for a bit?

No! I needed to get away. I turned from Moon and started running- useless as it might be considering my programming, which made me skip instead of running.

I didn't notice how close he was until he grabbed my wrist, turning me towards him. "Why are you running, sweetheart?" He purred, pulling my hips flush to his and tilting my head up to meet his eyes. He was taller due to my posture- my knees bent while his were standing straight.

"I-i'm.." I swallowed, unable to finish my sentence.

"What is it, doll?" He said, pulling our hips closer with a tug. I let out a whimper at the contact, immediately covering my mouth with my hands.

"Aww, do you like that?" He purred, walking us backwards until my back hit a wall. He leaned forward, pressing into me. One hand was planted on my stomach, the other holding my face gently. His hand on my stomach trailed lower, reaching my waistband. He looked up at me for confirmation, "Is this okay?" His voice was low, serious and I knew he'd stop if I wanted him to. ( Consent is sexy )

I nodded, watching him as his hand trailed lower and gasped as he touched something sensitive. He lowered my pants so that it hung out- long and tentacle-like. I didn't know why it was so sensitive- or why when Moon touched it I cried out.

Moon smiled at me, still pressing my stomach against the wall as he slid down for his face to meet that sensitive part, and I let out a groan as he captured it in his mouth. His long tongue swirled around it, causing me to moan and beg.

It felt- so good... How Moon knew how to do this perplexed me- but the confusion was wiped away with a wave of pleasure as Moon's tongue swirled around the tip, causing me to throw my head back and let out lewd noises, much to Moon's delight.

Moon started to bob his head up and down the shaft in a steady rythm. I gasped and thrusted my hips in time with his bobbing, going deeper and feeling more and more pleasure. I looked down at Moon, who met my eyes. Just that made me flush harder, and I had the feeling of warmth pooling around where Moon was pleasuring me. I gasped as Moon sucked particularly hard, causing that warmth to release in his mouth. I let out a whimper, not bothering to cover it up this time.

I looked down at Moon, who swallowed all of what I released. That was so hot.

Moon pulled my pants back up, tenderly tucking it back into my pants. He stood and pressed his lips to mine gingerly. My legs were still trembling from what had happened. Moon kissed my face and my neck, murmuring to me. I hadn't known he could be gentle.

He picked me up, bridal style as he took us to our room above the ball pit. I clutched him, my legs still unsteady as he led us to where our beds were- two firm mattresses - and gently laid me on mine.

Moon pressed his lips to mine, whispering in my ear, "Let's do this again sometime," his eyes flickering with mischief. I just smiled, worn out from the day. Moon threw a blanket over me and walked to his own mattress.

Before Moon could lay down, I reached out a hand to him, beckoning him to come with me.

He smiled- gently, not wickedly - and walked over to my mattress, lying next to me and pulled the blanket over himself. He wrapped his arms around me, holding me as we both fell asleep.

690 words ☹️ sorry for the short chapter

Don't forget to vote!