💢 Chapter 13 💢

SORRY I KINDA GAVE UP ON THIS BUUT I HAD AN IDEA FOR AN ANGST SO HEREZ U GO 😾😾😾

TW!!! BREIF NON-CONSENSUAL SEXUAL TOUCHING

>Sundrop's POV

I blinked my eyes open slowly, lying down for a minute to let my eyes adjust to the darkness in the room. I sat up slowly and stretched my arms, turning to my side to wake Moon up.

I reached for him but my hand closed on empty space. I frowned, then looked around the room as my eyes were still adjusting.

A dark shape squatted in the corner of the room, facing the wall. Soft whirring sounds were coming from it, like it was thinking.

"Moon?" I asked cautiously. Was that him?

As if he snapped out of a trance, he jolted and turned around to me suddenly. He saw me and his face lit up, smiling like I was the best thing in the world. I smiled back a bit cautiously.

"What were you doing in the corner, Moon?"

"What?" Moon asked confusedly, as if he himself hadn't even noticed where he was.

"Well, you haven't done that before, is anything wrong?" I asked. "I could take you to parts and service if you n-"

"NO!" He growled suddenly, making me jump.

"Whoa, are you okay?" I shuffled a bit away from him.

He blinked as if confused, "Yeah, I'm fine, sorry I don't know what that was." He scratched the back of his head and gave me an apologetic look.

I sighed and stood up, turning on the dim lights in the room. Now that the lights were on, I could see dark gouges in the wall where Moon had been. I took a step forward to look at them closer, but Moon bundled me towards the exit before I could get a good look.

"No no no, we need to clean up we don't have any time to dilly-dally!" Moon said, shoving me towards the exit.

"Dilly-Dally?" I echoed. I'd never heard Moon use that kind of language- he usually frowned upon it. And was he acting more chipper too? He wasn't usually so easily encouraged to get ready- he liked to procrastinate when it came to getting ready.

I decided to ignore it- maybe he hadn't gotten enough sleep, or maybe he was actually excited to see the kids! That was pretty rare.

We started cleaning up, putting toys in their rightful places and making sure all craft supplies were out to be played with. I glanced over at Moon from time to time, and noticed his hands and neck twitching.

I frowned. Maybe I should check on him? As I approached Moon though, I could hear him muttering to himself.

"Moon?" I said as I touched his shoulder gently with my hand.

Moon suddenly snapped, ripping my hand away with a wordless snarl.

I flinched, finding pain in my hand that'd reached out to him. I held my injured hand gingerly, and took a few steps back from Moon. He was... Scary. I'd never been scared of him before.

Something changed in Moon's face, his eyes becoming more focused. He took in my injured hand, the way I was looking at him.

He dashed over to me, and I flinched as he got closer. "Sun, are you okay?" He gently took my injured hand in his and looked it over. "You should see parts and services," he told me.

"Ye-Yeah.." I mumbled. I pulled my hand away from his. "You should come with me, you're acting a bit str-"

Moon cut me off, waving his hands in dismissal. "I'll be fine! Just, uh, get map bot to help escort you there. I'll be, uh, doing things."