😏

Satire. Cw

> Moondrop's POV

Sundrop rubbed his rounded stomach, the child growing inside him kicking harshly at his stomach. I was so proud of him. After finding out animatronics could get pregnant we decided to have a baby.

We were finally going to have a child of our own! After all these years of taking care of other people's children, we would have a little sun and moon child for ourselves.

"Honey, is everything ok?" Sun asked me, bringing his hand up to cup my face delicately.

I realized I'd been staring at him for a bit, lost in thought.

"It's nothing, Sunny. I'm just so excited for this baby. What do you think they'll look like?"

Sun smiled and did little jazz hands. "I don't know, but I do know they'll be just perfect!"

"I'm so glad we can have a family of our own at last, Sunny."

"Me too, Moon."

-

I paced outside the parts and services, listening to Sun's groans from inside. It had been 9 months already, but the baby was a few days overdue, which made us anxious.

I wished I could be in there with him, but I was told to wait outside while Glamrock Freddy was in there with him. They said I would just stress him out more during the delivery, which is absurd.

Finally, after hours of labor, I heard Sun's cries die down and die into labored breathing, and the garbled cries of a baby reached my ears.

I burst in without being told, and gasped in delight. There was Sun, holding our child. They looked like a perfect mix between the sun and the moon. It was a perfect moment.

I reached sun and pressed a kiss to his head. "You did so good," I told him, turning to gaze down adoringly at our new child.

Sun gave me an exhausted smile, and cradled the baby closer.

Now I finally had a family of my own.

Guys this is satire pls stop with these comments you guys are genuinely scaring me