💢 Chapter 8 💢

Heyy guys thanks for all the reads n votes on this story 😽😽😽 love you horny kids

Not canon sorry :( also I need to try n give Sun more of a personality he's giving very much bland y/n character

Another new cover LOL

> Sundrop's POV

I sat on the floor of the daycare, Moon crawling along the ceiling somewhere. After hours, the lights were dimmed. They'd be shut off when the pizzeria closed.

I played with some toy trains on the plush carpeted floor, glancing up to see if I could spot Moon every once in a while. This time I spotted him, giggling and waving up at him giggly. "Hi, Moony!"

Moon waved back, eyes bright. He was so weird. In a good way!

I lay back, spreading my legs and arms to look up at the ceiling. I liked looking up, the dimmed lights giving me a quiet queasy feeling, one that you can feel but not enough for it to be a nusiance. I knew I liked the lights on 100% better, but it hurt Moon when I did that so I couldnt. I frowned up at the ceiling, lost in thought that I couldn't see Moon anymore.

I almost jumped out of my skin as Moon flopped down next to me, hands on his stomach and legs stretched out. I yelped in surprise, settling back when I saw it was just Moon.

"You scared me!!" I laughed in the way that an animatronic could even laugh- glitchy, choppy "ha-ha's".

Moon didn't laugh along with me. He just turned to face me.

"Have you ever wanted to leave?" He asks me in a soft voice.

I was taken aback by the question. "What?"

He turned back to face the ceiling. "You don't want to do this forever, do you? Taking care of kids all day and never able to leave this daycare?" He spat the word 'daycare' as if it were rotten.

"What else are we meant to do? I like taking care of the kids. I like it here, with you." I watched him, his eyes watching the ceiling.

He turned back to me. "We could leave, you know. We could get out of here if we really wanted, live a life where we get a choice in what we do. Not like here, where we don't get any choices." He sat up. "Would you come with me?"

I sat up as well. "I..." I didn't know what to say. I couldn't leave. This was my- our- home.

Moon must have seen something in my hesitation. "No. You wouldn't." His voice turned sour, eyes filled with bitter anger. "You'd rather stay here, basically a slave to these people? Because of what? You like the kids?"

"I'm..." I backed away a bit. He was... Scaring me.

Something broke in Moon's eyes at me trying to get away from him. He stood. "Fine. I'll leave on my own. You can stay here."

"No- don't leave," Moon stood and I reached a hand out to him. "Why can't you just stay?"

"I don't want to have to stay here my whole existence, Sunny. I can't."

"Why not!" I shouted. I can't remember if I'd shouted before. Maybe this was the first time.

Moon didn't answer me. He just went to a play structure, climbing it's side nimbly and reaching the netting around the daycare. He climbed above it, jumping down onto the solid ground.

He looked back at me. Just once. As if to say, "sorry". He then disappeared from my sight.

I hugged my knees to my chest and cried.

-

> Moondrop's POV

I still heard his crying in my nightmares. That wretched sobbing as I left the pizza plex. I should have stayed. I felt like a trapped animal there. I should have made Sun come with me.

I sat in an alleyway, back against a brick wall. It'd been a few days. People had searched for me. They hadn't found me yet. I didn't know if that was a blessing or a curse.

A newspaper blew into the alleyway, the breeze carrying it not far from me. I picked it up gently, thinking I could read to pass the time.

I flipped to the fourth page. My heart stopped at the headline.

Above a picture of Sun- my Sun- was the headline. 'Sunnydrop bot at Freddy Fazbear's megapixza plex decommissioned'.

I dropped the paper. I shouldn't have left him there. This was all my fault. I should have done something so we could stay together. It's my fault, my fault.

-

I stayed in that alleyway for days. Weeks. I didn't want to move. Where would I go?

I didn't react when they found me. Didn't react when they took me. Didn't do anything as I felt them take me apart. I just stared and stared, in that parts and services room, at Sun's head on a table across the room. His eyes were lifeless.

It was all my fault. Before they had taken everything from me, before I'd shut off permanently, I swore I saw those eyes stir for a second to watch me. It was sadness in those eyes.

This was all my fault, I reminded myself. That was last thing I thought before I was gone.

880 words

Idk is this sad guys
anyways fluff next maybe

Don't forget to vote!