💦 Chapter 14 - extra 💦

Notifs from this story are bugging me so im here now, here's an extra chapter for you thirsty children

Cw for language, degrading kink, daddy kink, teasing, 69

> Moondrop's POV!!

I was tidying up me and Sun's room behind the stage while he was occupied entertaining the kids. I smiled as a bubble of laughter that I identified as Sunny's echoed up to where I was.

Gently placing a pair of Sundrop and Moondrop plushies on a shelf, I grinned at the toys and started collecting the children's drawings that had been scattered on the floor earlier when Sun accidentally knocked over a box full of them. I taped my favorites on the wall, and collected the rest to put back in the box- and then move the box to a safer location.

I knew Sun wanted to hang up all the drawings, but there wasn't nearly enough room.

I finished cleaning and started playing with a set of building blocks while I waited for the children's parents to arrive. Naptime had already passed, and so I didn't have any reason to stick around. Besides, I could use a little me time.

I heard Sun exclaim loudly, "Oh, kids! Your parents are here! Time to clean up, clean up!"

While Sun said to clean up, he really meant for the kids to grab their things; any plushies, backpacks, or drawings of theirs were to be collected. Me and Sun would be responsible for the actual cleaning later.

I waited, fiddling with the arms of a plushie of glamrock freddy (nice guy, might I add) and waited for the last kid to go home.

I peered through the curtain to the brightly lit room where Sun was, indeed, sending the last kid to their guardian.

That's when I got the malicious idea to play a little prank on Sunny. I flicked my gaze to the large industrial vent in the ceiling. I used the vents to get around the pizzaplex sometimes when I was bored. Sun was far too scared of the vents to go inside, saying he heard little scurrying and a miniature clash of cymbals in there from time to time. Well, time for him to face his fears.

Before Sun could start cleaning up, I called from behind the curtains. "Sunny...~"

Yeah, that was ominous enough to pique his curiosity.

His head snapped to peer at the stage area, and I watched satisfied as he started to make his way to where I was.

With a silent chuckle, I hoisted myself into the vent, making sure to be quiet.

Sun flew up to the stage, fumbling for the light switch but unable to find it. "Moony? Are you there?"

I watched with a devilish grin as he started to wander the room until he was right below the vent opening where I lay in wait. I let my eyes glow an ominous red from where I lay in wait, and at the right moment, I pounced.

"AHHH!!" Sun shrieked as I reached down to snatch him.

He kicked and struggled in my grip, but I forced him into the vent with me. His eyes locked with eyes that glowed red, and he sucked in a breath to scream again.

I covered his mouth with my hand.

"Don't scream," I said to him.

He looked even more terrified, before finally taking in who I was, to which his expression turned to one less terrified. Still scared though.

I took in our position. Sun was below me in the cramped vent, me above him with my legs straddling his hips, and a hand covering his mouth. His pants were already a bit loose, and I could feel his member below me.