💦 Chapter 4 💦

hi. I'm. I'll leave this here 😁 have fun guys. Also I don't say dick or penis it's just cringey feeling so you get member lucky you

> Moondrop's POV

After all the kids had left I helped Sun clean up from the day, putting scattered toys, crayons and papers in their proper places. I pushed smaller play structures and barrels into place, putting building blocks into a bin so nobody stepped on them when the daycare opened again tomorrow.

The lights were on as we cleaned, and I grew steadily more irritated at the fluorescents as the white rays of light felt as if they were boring into my exoskeleton.

I finished putting away the building blocks, just about at my limit. "I'm gonna go rest, these lights are killing me," I said to Sun.

"Alright, Moony!! Hope you feel better soon!" He said, yelping as a stack of barrels fell over after he'd just finished setting them up. I smiled fondly at him, flustered over the fallen barrels as he tried to remember where each one went.

I made my way to our room behind the stage, where I could relax in the darkness.

I reached my bed, shutting off the lights and sighing as I lay on my back, my legs bent and shoulder length apart while I rested my hands on my stomach. Sleep didn't come easy, so I just thought as I waited to fall to unconsciousness. I thought about Sun, and the kids, and how much fun we'd had. And about the other fun we'd had. That tugged a low sound from my throat, causing me to cease my thinking. And focus on falling asleep.

Before long, sleep claimed me.

-

I opened my eyes to darkness. It didn't seem like much time had passed. All matters of time, however, left my mind as I watched Sun walk into the room. I grinned at the animatronic, who looked me up and down, his gaze lingering between my legs.

"Enjoying the view?" I drawled, causing Sun's face to redden as his eyes snapped to mine.

I propped myself up on my elbows, smiling seductively at the flustered Sun animatronic

"I don't mind. Look where you want to, Sunny. Touch where you want to," I purred to him.

"You're being very forward, Moon," Sun said in a voice quite unlike him. It was likely because the lights were off that his voice made my back arch farther. Sun walked closer until he was at the edge of my bed. He got down on his hands and knees, his legs between mine as his hands propped him above me. Very similar to the position we'd been in my first day in the daycare, our places switched.

Sun ran a hand down my torso, stopping at my waist as I did before. I hoped he wouldn't stop as I did, there were no sleeping children here. I could be as loud as I pleased.

"You're beautiful," Sun murmured, leaning his head down to press his lips to my stomach.

I let out a soft pant as Sun pulled my pants down, leaving me exposed. Watched Sun flush as he looked me over lustfully. For the first time, Sun looked... Ravenous. Greedy. And I loved it.

"You may need to..." Sun said, trailing his hands over my exposed inner thigh. My body shuddered with anticipation at the touch. "You may need to help guide me. I've never done this before,' Sun murmured.

I tilted my head back as one of Sun's hands made contact with my member, my back arching as I let out a breathy moan.

"O-okay," I said, my voice shakier than I'd like. "Pull... Pull your pants down," I directed him.

I watched as he did as I told, and gasped when his shaft sprang free. I needed it inside me. Badly.

"Put-put it in," I said. "Slowly, please."

Sun seemed to understand where I wanted it and slowly entered me, filling me up.

"Ah-ah~, that's so good, Sun," I panted as he bottomed out, feeling so completely full. "Now, go in and out, fast. Please."

Sun started thrusting, slowly at first but sped up as my loud moans and pleads for "harder", "faster", propelled him. He let out soft grunts and moans too.

I thought I'd shatter completely when he used one hand to rub my member, matching the pace of his thrusts.

"You feel so- good," Sun panted to me. I felt my whole body shudder at the praise, crying out as he hit my sweet spot. Everything felt so good. I loved how rough Sun was being with me, like I was an object for him to use. I whined at the thought, causing Sun to meet my eyes.

I might have came just because of that, along with all of the pleasure accumulated. I felt my body shake as I released. I saw Sun panic for a second, not knowing what was happening, but I nodded st him to keep going.

The overstimulation made my legs shake and I cried out in pleasureable pain. I felt Sun come inside of me, him pulling out after. I could see him shaking too, the stimulation probably too much for him. I cleaned us both up and pulled up my pants, leaning to Sun to pull his up too. I pressed a soft kiss to his lips and he looked to me for approval.

"You were so good," I told him, pulling him down to lie next to me.

"Really?" He giggled, a bit manically, lying next to me. I pressed soft kisses to his face as he watched me.

Sun's eyes slowly closed, exhausted. I felt my own consciousness slip away, falling asleep watching Sun's resting face. He was so pretty.

1k words 😋😋

Don't forget to vote!