Chapter 2

Hey, my Sunshine!

First thank you so much for all the love you showed on the book, I'm glad that you enjoy the story so far. Thank you for the 40+ reads (when I'm writing this = 43 ), and like I promised, here I'm adding the chapter sooner than when it was scheduled for, just because of that. Now bye untill later : )

Three men entered by the back door, wearing all black, masks that were perfectly hiding their faces and guns pointed at all of us.

Everyone was panicking, of course, me too. I'm a brat, not fearless.

"Everyone calm down," one of the guys started "no one will harm you unless someone is that stupid to confront us" he smirked.

"Yeah, we are here for the money, not to cause problems, so give it to us and everyone can continue their miserable, boring lives," The shortest man added, playing with his gun.

"Why do you think I will give you the money, my fucking money? "my boss, sorry my ex-boss yelled at them.

"Haha, what do you think you can do, fight? Three guns against one bastard!" one of the robbers told him between laughs, "Oh and also never again, call my money - yours, because I could bury you with them and then they will be yours, FOREVER! "he said smirking, his dangerous eyes were like they could burn the whole place down.

"Don't dare touch him, or-" the stupid Cassandra tried to save her 'loved one'.

"Or what? You will kill us, how? With your pretty, long nails?" the third guy pointed his gun right between her eyes and added "Shut up and don't cause unneeded problems"

However, at the time all of them were busy, I was able to activate the security system that immediately informs the police station that something is wrong. 'I was lucky that no one has seen me or it wouldn't end up good for me' I thought.

But my confidence didn't last for a long time, because one of the men made eye contact with me and like he read my mind I heard him saying "I think this b'tch somehow informed the police ''.

"Who?" the second guy asked and all of them were in front of me in a moment.

One of them tried to grab my neck with his heavy hand and said,

"Stupid hoe, you will pay for this".

I don't know if it was my imagination, but I think the tallest man tried to shove the other's hand. I don't see a reason for him to do something like this and it wasn't necessary because at that moment I heard the police sirens. I went as far back as possible from the criminals.

Policemen started to burst into the building and one of them lifted his gun to the criminal that was probably the boss because throughout the whole time he was the one commanding the rest.

I was feeling something in my gut when he was close to me even though his ocean blue eyes were the only feature from his face that I was able to see under his mask, but still, I was feeling safer to him, and those magically - beautiful irises.

Even though he was just a stranger. A robber who had just threatened so many innocent people's lives, I was feeling like his eyes were trying to tell me something, something really deep and important. It's probably silly to imagine things like this.

I don't know why, maybe from the adrenaline, but I threw myself in front of him and the bullet which was supposed to hit him. 

I know, I know you think that was stupid it might be, but maybe his oceans somehow mesmerized me because it was like I couldn't control my body.

Instead of hurting or killing him, the shot went right into my chest. I started feeling numb and fell on the floor while everything was spinning and fading away from me!

Right before everything disappeared in the dark I felt strong arms carryng me and a voice like a whisper "K-, girl why did you do this? Why?". 

...........................................................................................................................................................

Hi, again ! * waving*

What do you think about today's chapter? Did the events surprise you, at least a little? If the answer is yes, I'm really happy to hear that, but If the answer is no, I'm sorry about that but will try to correct myself with the upcoming chapters.

So you probably saw that I kinda love ending the parts on cliffhangers you need to forgive me for that. * big smiling*

...........

Don't be a quiet reader, comment your opinion about the characters and the story at all.

Make the star glow when you tap it and also feel free to share the story with your friends.

Your interactions with the book make me so happy, so don't stop that.

.....

Bye for now and to the next update!

Chained By The Destiny || ON HOLD FOR EDITING जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें