Chapter 5

TW: violence

1-year later

~•~•~•~•~•~

Losh

"How does someone dares to mess with me and my territory" I yell pushing all the things from my desk to the floor.

"Who is he? I WANT his name, Mike!" I look at him, narrowing my eyes at the glass that just shattered into small pieces.

"I-I d-don't know boss but w-will figure It o-out" low voice escaped Mike, while he was looking at the floor.

"I hope it's sooner or otherwise..., and stop fucking stuttering. " his eyes were full of panic, probably because my face was already red from the anger.

"Yes sir! So...can...I...go now..., sir?" his voice was like a plead.

"Yes, and I don't want you here without his name" he walked through the door as a mouse scared from the big cat.

Cat.

No!

I'm more like a lion,

No this is just my zodiac sign.

Actually, I'm more like a leopard.

Yes, like a mouse scared by the big, angry...HANDSOME leopard.

I was looking through the big panoramic window, trying to calm down myself when someone entered the room without knocking.

"What's up bro I heard your yell from the first floor...,'' he paused for a moment '' and your office is on the fourth" Weston said with a startled voice.

"The. New. Mob boss. Is. Trying. To. Shakedown. Us !" The anger that I just thought was gone, came back in my throat, feeling like it was going to burn me from inside.

"We haven't met, yet, but I already want to KILL him, because he is messing with the wrong person's mafia."

"Um,...I don't want to make you more irate right now, but...how are you so sure they are a man?" he looks nervous to ask me that. How would I know? Because he is shaking and tapping with one leg.

I laughed at him.

''Really, Weston!''I looked at him, struggling to hide my chuckle.

"Is that what you are dreaming about every night? A naked woman with a gun laying down with you if so, BRO...'' I stopped for a moment to look at his already blushed face'' I don't want to crash your fantasies...,"

''Wait actually, I don't care, even a little about that. The feeling on your morning face isn't from any woman instead it's your gross pomeranian drooling on you''

''Okay, laugh at me, but at least someone loves me and I know that you are really jealous of us because no one gives warmer kisses than her!''

''Weston, you are really saccharin, I will get caries from you''

I know, even I can't get how someone that candied, like him, could be able to kill, but believe he is really good at it, almost..., but almost as good as me. Otherwise, he would never be around me and my business.

"A woman can't be even a consigliere nor an associate in the mafia community.'' I continued.

"Okay, you are the leader, I won't argue with, you might be right.''

"Good boy, you know I'm always right." I smirked at him, "I'm glad that you are already aware of that" and now his face is full of annoyance.

"Bro, you know that I extremely hate you, and the only reason I'm helping is because you are the capo." he rolled his eyes at me.