Chapter 6

Losh

"Hello?" I heard, once I picked up the phone.

"Hi, what's up?" my fury died once I heard her honey voice.

"Are you busy?" she asked and I could feel the concern in her voice.

"For you, never, " that's true, even if I was going to kill someone the moment her name show up on my phone everything is less important than her.

"What happened, you sound worried?" She is either scared to admit or to tell me something.

"Ummm nothing, I just wanted to hear you." Okay, that isn't suspicious at all.

"You miss me, already ?" I said with a playful voice.

Even though she still doesn't know who I'm, I know she feels the same as she used to when we were together, or otherwise why she would risk her innocent life to save me in the bank?

"Of course n-, umm actually yes I wanted to see you,...Losh " even though this is my real name now, it hurts hearing the name of the murderer from her mouth. But I don't think I could be able to tell her that we knew each other, that I'm her 'lost' friend- or even boyfriend. She was young so I don't really know what we were, but we were and will always be soulmates.

After the scene at the bank and her stay at our doctor, we have accidentally met each other, actually... several times. But this time more casually and normally. I know what you are thinking, but this wasn't planned by me or my people at all. She still didn't remember or at least didn't recognize me, for which I couldn't be more grateful. No matter how much I love her I wouldn't purposely put her in danger.

Still, I needed to introduce myself. I know that using my mafia-associated name wasn't the best idea, but I couldn't introduce myself with the name she knows, either. Like what would I have said?
"Hi, I'm Zale, yes Zale the one that left the day before your 18th birthday, 10 years ago without saying absolutely nothing to you. You have probably thought that he is dead. Guess what! I'm alive, but now I'm one of the biggest mafia bosses,"
like I'm that stupid. I rolled my eyes at my own dence thoughts.

But then things got a turn and now we have been in touch every day for almost one whole year.

" Of course give me day and time and I will be there!" I answered her, knowing that even if I had some stupid meeting I would cancel it, just to see her again.

"Ummm, what about today...after an hour. Wherever you say."

"Oh," this escalated quickly "then you really must miss me a lot, little bunny!

"Okay, okay you caught me I'm dying to see you " I heard her soft chuckle on the other side of the line.

"In that case, I won't disappoint you. After an hour at..." I paused to check the clock and make sure I will have enough time to get there, "park Veronica, like always?" it was her favorite place after all.

"Of course, I can't wait!" her voice didn't sound as enthusiastic as I imagined it to be about seeing me, there, but whatever.

"Me too Kaib-, berrie!" Berrie?Stupid Losh, you could have made up something much better than that, instead, you almost used the nickname Zale had given her.

"Ummm, Kaiberrie? Berries are delicious, they also made cute nickname, but witho-''

"Without the Kai part, I know," You know?!? Where are your brain cells today, Losh?

" I mean-" she laughed causing me to calm down a little. I always have been in love with how moronic she can be sometimes.

"Okay never mind, don't use that. I will hang up now because we are just wasting time and the fancy-looking Losh won't have enough time to do his perfect hairstyle," she said almost in just one breath.

"Haha, I'm sure that even in pajama pants I will be enough for you" I returned her laugh from earlier.

"Goodbye, Losh we will see each other in the park!" she said and I  waited for her to end the call, because when I'm doing it, it feels like I'm betraying her... once again.

...

This is a little shorter chapter, but I'm still not sure how to get through the writer block in which I got stuck and didn't know what to write in the chapters so the next ones to be understandable and interesting of course.

...

I hope that the block is gone now and the story will start to be updated like normal - 2 chapters for a week( or 1 if I'm that busy or lazy)

...

Feedback?

Published: 27.02.2022

Words: 743

Seleste xxx