Chapter 11

If you read the note on my board you should know that surprisingly even for me I wrote a 3k chapter, but after editing it for a while I decided to separate it in different chapters. This is part 1. Make sure to read the A/N at the end because there's an important information for this story and it's updates.
Now enjoy this chapter : )
.....
Losh

When I entered one of the business rooms in our mansion I spotted a crowd hovering over the big vintage golden desk looking at something.

"What's going on, what's this?" I asked.

The people were my usual team - Jemal, of course, the annoying Weston, and the recently joined members of our 'family' - Giovanni and Vittorio.

"I'm waiting for the answer!" My blood was boiling, most of everything I hate when I don't immediately get answers to my questions. Everyone knew that and fuck they were still disobeying my word.

"Oh, this?" Weston said with his usual mocking tone, brandishing the paper close to my face, but not close enough for me to reach it.

"Weston, you little shit, give me this!" I yelled.

My knuckles were already white like snow from pressing them hard in my fists. I was going to get that thing off him with force, when Vittorio, who was right beside Weston jumped like a monkey for its banana and took the paper of my useless brother.

"Here, sir," Vittorio said, handing me that thing.

"You two are sooo boring," Weston said, extending the word 'so' like an annoyed toddler "I'm sure that you will click perfectly together!"

"Me too!" My voice was radiating both anger and annoyance. "I'm sure that he will be an even better brother than you!" I said with confidence in my voice.

It was true this boy was already my favorite and 100% better than Weston. Vittorio is 20 years old, much younger than Weston, and yet has manners and acts mature while Weston is stuck being a toddler, and from what I see this will never change.

Me and Weston are not even blood-related; still, we are legally brothers. His family adopted me and I was living with him and his mother until I found out that I was the only son of the biggest Italian mafia boss, and needed to take his place being the capo* to leave my life behind.

"Good job kid, this is the fastest way to get to the top. Kissing the ass of my shitty подобие на brother!" Weston

"Stop showing the newest how stupid you are. You can even miss the apology part this time and just tell me what's that sheet"

"Hahaha," he laughed like a psychopath "apology, this time? I didn't know that you had a funny side inside of you. I guess it was deep, deep, deep, dee-" Weston started blabbing but when I saw where he was going I interrupted him putting a finger in front of his face.

"We got the idea-" I started, believing that Weston got the idea that he needs to shut up, but I was wrong.

"Deeeeeeeep," he said in one breath "hidden inside, behind your big ego, grumpiness and what I'm forgetting...oh yeah, memories-"

"WESTON!" I yelled and he winked at me.

If there weren't other people I was going to kick his grinning smile out of him. FOREVER.

"Okay, okay I will stop....for now" he muttered the last part that quiet that if I wasn't so close to him I wouldn't be able to hear that. I shared a glare with him before speaking.

"Thank you!'' I said "Now from where the fuck this came from and what actually is this paper? " I asked, referring to the mysterious paper sheet.

"A present from your friend," Weston answered, curling the last word.