Chapter 10

A/N Hi guys, I spent the half of the car drive back home from a vacation editing and adding some things. So it's not perfect and can possibly have more errors than the others chapters, but I wanted to satisfy you with something new. I may or may not edit this one, again when I'm home but enjoyit like that for now! : )

Weston's POV

Losh's meetings are such a pain to attend and after them I always have a massive headache, but this time.... At least this time I have something better to distract me. Someone! I looked down to my phone when I saw that I had received a text.

My ❤ : Hey

Me: Hey! 😍

My ❤: How's the meeting?

When I don't need to listen to the shit talking of my brother it's amazing.

Me: Boriiiiinnnngggg!🥱💤

Me: If it wasn't for you I was probably going to be asleep through this whole thing 😴😴😴

My ❤: Then I'm glad that I texted you!😤

My ❤: You are there to listen and report what's going to be his next move

My: Not to fucking sleep, Weston!

Me: Yeah, yeah, but he is annoying!

My ❤: Weston😠

My ❤: Stop complaining and just listen to him and then come here!

Me: Okay, I love you😘❤

My ❤: And I hate you. Now LISTEN!!!

Me: How? Everyone loves me, I'm sweet and kind so you should love me too 😉

I was going to put my phone on the table when the biggest ass I know shouted my name like I wasn't in the same room as him.

Losh's POV

"So this is the plan, guys" I finished explaining the plan for when we are against the new mobster.

"Everything, understood?"I asked, looking at everyone.

"Yes, boss!" everyone said except,

"WESTON?" I hit my hand on the desk, causing him to wake up from the trance he was in.

"Here!" he looked at me grinning and with his puppy eyes. Why does he need to be such a toddler, every time I try to work?

"I didn't ask where you are." I rolled my eyes at him, "Did you even hear something from what I said?"

"Of course, sir" he winked at me with a smirk on his face.

He never calls me that. Even when I ask him to do so, he just responds with 'If I call you sir or boss then you should call me king or at least prince'. That could never happen, but now he is using it, only when he wants to tease me.

That's one more reason why I hate him.

"Okay, the meeting is over. Everyone can leave." I clasped my hands.

Weston stood up first, almost flipping his chair over. Every time he is acting like a kid, an extremely clumsy kid.

"Oh, no bro, everyone except you. You are staying. We need to talk" I gestured with my hand for him to sit closer to me because now he was sitting at the end of the conference room.