Chapter 9

A/N Not the best editing so don't be too harsh I just got here from my Wattpad break. Also make sure you read my later note because I have an important question for you!
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Kailee

"Ahhh" I screamed as I threw my golden engraved knife at the target on the wall which had his photo on it. Just the thought of him and his ugly face made my veins pulsate. I could feel my heartbeat in my head.

"How. He. Dared. Even. Think. Of. Kissing. ME." I yelled while punching the boxing bag...again with his face on it and accidentally cut the leather with the remaining knife in my left hand. I was more than furious and could kill anyone who would be stupid enought to dare enter the room right now. Either accidentally or not.

Throwing the second knife which this time landed right at his lips, ripping the paper, I felt my shoulders slightly relaxing and my pulse getting to normal. Still, my breaths were quick and shallower than normal. I got to the table where my shining and tempting-looking weapons were. I choose two more. My pink, covered in diamonds ninja knife, and my chameleon colored Kunai with a dark blue, almost purple handle. These are my babies, my delectable toys.

I tried to take a deeper breath through my nose, but I heard the quirky noise of the steel door, and annoyance filled my body, almost making me shiver.

"Oh, someone is angry today" I heard Gean behind me, chuckling and clapping with his hands. My blood started to boil again, but he wasn't anyone. He is my sweet, like his name Gean. I don't know who would name their child 'sweet cherry', but it actually suits him a lot.

"Back up or I'm gonna use you instead of this shitty target," I said and without even needing to face him, I knew that he had his mischievous smile on his face.

He didn't say anything. Instead, I heard his shoes clicking through the floor which caused the already broken and creaking wooden boards to make an even louder noise.

The next moment, I felt his hands roaming around my body and... tickling me.

"Are you crazy?" I cried, "I am holding knives in my hands and you are just casually tickling me." I let the weapons fall on the floor and pushed them to the side. Dumb, but...no he is dumb.

I was mad, even pissed off, but my anger wasn't towards him. So it wasn't worth losing such a soldier and a friend like Gean, just because of the asshole Losh. Who doesn't know how to hold his hands to him; and to not bring his dirty mouth close to mine.

"You know that everyone is going crazy when they are around an enchantress" he paused, examining my features, before his next words, "especially when she is near as beautiful as you!"

I always love when I receive compliments from someone, but this time I just rolled my eyes. Now wasn't the right time for such emotions.

''Who is the reason for the anger of our comare, this time?''

Now he wasn't tickling me anymore, for which I was extremely glad. Even though my body could beat any other pain like it was nothing, strangely it couldn't stand this feeling.

Gean was hooking behind me. His head on my shoulder and his hands around my neck. Like, I would say everyone in and around my circle, he was tall, not that much but at least taller than me. Which wasn't that hard knowing that I'm not tall, tall but not even considered short enough to be called tiny. I'm average, but only for my height. I'm everything but average for a woman.

''The amazing Losh, whose photo you can see on the target'' I rolled my eyes again. Like is he blind? The photos are almost on all of the sides of this small room.

''Ooow'' he snorted and pulled away from me, ''then in this case you must really have a reason for that. But even without, you have the green light from me to kill him.'' he winked at me, letting his left arm hanger on the small of my back.

"And you know that even otherwise I would do it" I must have looked ridiculous serious because Gean almost failed at hiding his laugh.

Seeing him smile warms my heart and makes me feel things that I thought I would never experience, again. I feel him close to me like the younger brother that I never had. While he is around me, I think about my crazy, but more than caring bigger sister, which murderer got me in this whole mess. Not that I'm regretting it too much, but I mean everything would have been easier if she was here. Her advice, her rambling and e-everything.

Ohhh, memories again. I hate that!

Sometimes I could feel that she is still here, but that's impossible. The only through that is keeping me of not losing my mind is when I remember that my mission is to destroy her murderer- Losh DeAndre. The one that got her from me.

''You know, everyone here hates him because of the things he had made you go through'' Gean's presence is everything that someone like me needs. The true friend, who would kill for you. Literally!

'' Especially the years that she was in the prison before I got her out from there.'' I heard the voice of the Big Daddy.

No one has ever seen him or knows who he is. The only information we have is that he calls himself the 'Big Daddy' and is our boss. The only one above me.

'' Eavesdropping are we?'' I turned to the camera at the upper right corner and the megaphone, from where his raspy voice was coming.

I doubt that he is even in the same building that we are in right now. But wherever he is, we know that he is able to watch us 24/7 and in all of the rooms of this warehouse.

Even in the dark, lower-level basement, we are in right now. There's not even a single window and the lamps are barely shining, yet the system with which he is observing us is an extremely high one.

" Don't question my actions and go to the office, I need to tell you something!" Even without a figure his voice is still radiating respect and scares everyone.

Of course, excluding me, I'm even calmer now when I heard his voice. I don't know, he just makes me feel safer, like everything in the past 10 years was just a nightmare. Unfortunately, it was not!

I could even dare to disrespect him and still, I would be the one winning. I chuckled to myself but instantly scrunched my eyes closed when I remembered the cameras.

Shit! I'm gonna have the talk again-

"Immediately!" His voice echoed through the room, actually making me squirm. I turned to the camera and gave him the finger. I left the room of course, not without kissing Gean on the cheek for goodbye.

'The fuck, what did he want from me again?' I thought while climbing the stairs that end right in front of the office door.

' It shouldn't be about the kiss, right! I wasn't guilty that it happened, he leaned and pressed his dirty mouth to mine.' With a trembling heart, and a breath stuck in my throat. I pushed the door handle until a loud 'SCREEEECH' was heard!

~~~~~~~~~
Hi guess,
I'm baaaack *waving with both hands*
Hope you missed me and my characters(probably not but I want to believe that you did).

I have the other chapters made up in my mind so, very soon there will be a new one.

QUESTION
Also I was bored and wrote the final of the story(not the full one and don't worry it won't soon) But if something or someone don't change my mind it might not be a very happy ending, but I'm more into writing HEA stories so there is other decision. There could be a sequel or I will need to make the ending more happy. I let the decision in your hands what do you think?

Opinion of this chapter?

SHOUTOUTS to
ccpyke for always supporting me and my works. Also make sure you check her amazing story!
Fragile_Writer for the support and the comments on the previous chapters.

~
Don't be a shy reader comment your thoughts they motivates me a lot and also make that star gloooow!

To the next chapter!

======
Words ~ 1400