Chapter 8

A/N

Hey guys, finally new chapter! It took me really long to edit it and everytime the plot was changing, but I wanted to post it for you. So don't be too harsh if there are some mistakes. Now enjoy, reading it and be prepared to feel different emotions ; )

Losh

Finally here, even though it is a little earlier, I would do everything for my lovely and special Kailee. I prefer to wait for her, instead of the opposite.

She has always been punctual and I see this hasn't changed in the years. I will lie if I say that I expected her to change. I know 10 years is a lot, but she was a child back then and still, had never been late for more than 1 minute. So why, the grown-up, mature Kailee would.

Even though she doesn't need to hurry anywhere.

I learned that she doesn't have a real job and isn't searching for anything permanent, at the moment. Instead from time to time she gets some gigs that I don't know anything about, but with her perfect body and I would say not the smartest brain, they must be some model ones, right?

What that small, innocent girl could do, anyway.

Once we are back together I will spoil her every single day. Spoil her, with everything she has ever dreamed of.

As I said, right on time with the chime of the clock announcing that lunchtime is here, my date could be seen on the horizon before me.

"Kailee," I shouted. My whole body radiates with happiness with every step she got closer to me.

She is wearing all pink, a color that perfectly matches her pure soul.

A cute magenta sweater with a jumper in a lighter color over it defines her curves all along to her little chubby legs. A heart necklace and matching rings, compliment her gorgeous outfit.

Her hair is up in a messy bun which allows the delicate sunshine to gleam at her dainty face and emphasize her sprinkle freckles.

She is more charming than ever!

She isn't a teenager anymore, but she is the same as I remember her being.

I didn't recognize her at the bank, but after all of our dates, I'm seeing it, now.

Her outfit isn't something that a woman her age would risk wearing, but it seems like she doesn't care. Me too. The most important thing is her feeling comfortable with herself.

"Hey" she is now facing me with her shining smile.

Her platform shoes made her higher, but still, she is pretty short. Especially compared to me.

"Are you okay? You got me worried with this unexpected will to see me." I questioned my hand brushing around her arm.

"Aham" she exhaled a little louder than normal and stepped back from me, leaving my hand in the air for a few seconds, before I got it to my side.

She is worried, but why?

I looked at her eyes, hoping that I would be able to get the answer from them.

Unfortunately, she is still wearing those stupid lenses-, wait. I guess this was the reason that I didn't recognize her that day. Her unique hazel, almost golden like the sun, eyes were hidden like they are now. Maybe they aren't cheap lenses, but fake and ugly compared to the natural color of her eyes.

I should convince her to stop wearing them. This would be my task, next time. But now what?-

"Do you want to...get something to eat? I'm feeling peckish!" her eyes were stuck to the ground, while she was playing with her rings.