Chapter 4

2 weeks later
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

These two weeks all I was thinking about was that girl. For safety matters, Jemal and Weston made me promise that I wouldn't just wander around her.

But now I'm here, watching her sleep throught the big glass in the room she is in. She is beautiful, so peaceful and so innocent, not knowing into what mess she got herself.

She starts crying out in her sleep.

"What's happening with you, girl" I murmured to myself, because I was deep in thoughts and she scared me.

Well the thoughts were about her, but... nevermind.

I didn't know what to do I was scared, but not that much until she started screaming: "Zale, Zale, no don't leave! I can't live without you please stay with me." and in this moment my heart shatters into small pieces. My heart. My stone-hard heart.

'Why is she still not waking up' was the throught that wouldn't leave my mind that whole time and now this.

The doctor is checking her vitals right now and I'm waiting for him to leave the room so I can ask him.

I have been pacing in the hall for what, maybe around 15 minutes now, really stressed.

Wait, why?

You know why.

Shut up!

I can't be worried about some chick that I even don't know.

Could the young boy in me. In the heartless, cruel murderer Losh DeAndre wake up, again?

Yes!

No!

But,-

I said no! He is dead!

It's just some kind of sympathy because she saved my life.
Yeah, that's it!

You can lie to yourself, as much as you want, but we know the truth!

I don't hear you anymore!

I had a deep conversation with myself when finally the doctor joins me in the lobby.

"So how is she?" I asked full with concern about her.

"Firstly, calm down!" he starts with a reassuring voice,'' she don't have other major injuries except for the chest wound, of course," he stops for a moment and then continues
"she will be fully healed and like a new, she is okay" he said with a smile, a fake smile I would say.

''But, what?'' I questioned furrowing an eyebrow at him.

''I didn't say any 'but'!'' he glance at me with surprise in his eyes.

''I can see that you aren't fully honest with me and I saw with my eyes that something wasn't fine with her. So tell me, NOW!'' I almost throw a tantrum at him.

''Oh, I didn't know you had a medical degree? Are you trying to steal my job?'' his sarcasm was making me CRAZY.

''Don't you have people to kill or money to steal, DeAndre. Mind your fucking business and leave me to do my work peacefully, please!'' his stupid grinning smile appeared again.