🌟Disclaimer🌟

Hello lovely people! This is my first story I have EVER written, so please do not be surprised to see that there are plot holes or grammar mistakes. I do apologize in advance. I know this is a cliche Wattpad trope, but I have tried to change a few things up so that's it's different.

🛑Forewarning in advance this story will have the following:
-torture,abuse
-gore
-slightly mature scenes.....okay it's smut let's be honest here
-cussing
-violence
-drugs, alcohol
-suicidal thoughts
-sexuality identity issues
-misogyny
-eating disorder
-etc... there's probably more sensitive content I forget to mention, just let me know.

This story is not just about the female main character! It will be multi-pov, even though it is more in Aspens point of view.
This book will get intense, I will try to add trigger warnings in advance.
Also, I did try to be vague in some aspects of the character page, so if you recognize some of the characters with less of a detailed description than another, those characters will probably play a bigger role (I didn't want to give some things away).  The second page will feature the more minor characters of the story, so this doesn't really apply to them.These are not ALL the characters of the story, I will be adding more along the way, including love interests. I just thought it would be easier to add them when they show up, so that you don't have to go back and look at the character page.

I get all the photos from Pinterest!! Just to let you know, the pictures before the chapter are just photos I really liked, they don't necessarily have anything to do with the chapter content. I know some authors do that.