Chapter 9: Virgin!!!!

" So, it looks like we have your schedules all sorted out, albeit a few changes," our new principles gaze darts nervously to Dimiri, before refocusing back onto us, " We've used your transcripts from your last high school, and enrolled you both in...

" So, it looks like we have your schedules all sorted out, albeit a few changes," our new principles gaze darts nervously to Dimiri, before refocusing back onto us, " We've used your transcripts from your last high school, and enrolled you both in the same classes, only at a higher level. The only blank spot I'm seeing here, is that you both have not done any sports or clubs. Here at Westwood, we pride ourselves with having some of the best sports teams in the nations, many of our students go off to D1 colleges. Football season is over and Basketball has only a few games left. But the upcoming season for spring sports has already started tryouts and conditioning. You could definitely look into those. Not only that, but there are a variety of clubs, that surely will peak your interest," he pulls out a small packet and sets in our onto the desk space in front of us. I stare up at the man, with his gray mustache and balding hair. He had beads of sweat rolling down his forehead, and the weathered lines along his face were poorly concealed with areas of tightness that must suggest some form of plastic surgery, Botox perhaps.

" No thank you," I simply state. He looks over at Dimiri in a slight panic, causing him to only grow more irritated. It was Graysons idea to meet with the new principle before school tomorrow, and somehow Dimiri got roped along , much to his annoyance.

" It would look good on college applications, and a wide variety of opportunities and notoriety just from the act of being involved alone. It's actually required to have at least some sort of extracurricular, though few oppose ," the man rambles on and on, flipping through the book and telling us all the clubs available. There's even a shoe club, which Ash fails to hide his laughter at.

" Just pick something, I don't want to be here all day," Dimiri cuts off the man's words with a slash of his hands before gesturing towards us impatiently.

" The both of us have never formerly played any of these sports before, and we would rather not join any of these clubs either," Ash snaps ,I place my hand onto his knee to stop it from bouncing up and down.

" Ash can play lacrosse , I can play soccer. We'll see about joining those clubs but no promises." I stand up from my chair, not looking back as I walk out. Jesus what a nightmare. Westwood Preparatory Academy. Full of the elite and the wealthy, which translates to snobby rich kids who haven't had to work a day in their lives. I was at least looking forward to knocking a few of them down a peg, or two.

" Mr. Richardson. I trust my brother and sister are in your capable hands," I hear Dimiri faintly in the increasing distance, with a low growl in his voice. I could possibly see why he was the leader, he sure was intimidating. Just not to me. Ash follows behind me at a slower pace, taking his time to look around at our new school. I knew he would chew me out later for the sports thing, but I couldn't stand it in there any longer. I'm sure we would be fine, it's not like we haven't see the sports played before, we know the rules, the rest should be easy to pick up on.

My steps slow as I pass the glass trophy case, filled with medals, trophy's and ribbons. Each with photos and names attached. Scouring through the names I can't help but notice our brothers with each a few trophy's each. Looks like Ash will be playing lacrosse with River and Rowan this season. They're both co-captains. Ash catches up, standing beside me to look at through the glass as well.