Chapter 12: Obsessed

She's beautiful

She's beautiful. For the first time in my life, I can feel this dangerous sort of longing. How odd. To feel so strongly for a girl I've seen just once and haven't even talked to at all. Taylor James. She has this aura, tantalizingly pure, it captivated me like a moth to a flame.

Me and Aspen though different were the same. Two sides of the same coin. She made me up as some angel to her devil but we were both sinners. I have committed atrocities a normal person like Taylor would find abhorrent. Yet I still I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I would ruin her I knew this. And I wouldn't even be meaning to, not like Aspen plans to. Yes I can see the cogs turning in her mind. It was too late to convince her otherwise, that's just the way Aspen was.

No matter what I would stick by her. Family comes first. Always. Right?

____________________________________

" I'm so glad we did this Taylor, I've been so worried about tryouts

" I'm so glad we did this Taylor, I've been so worried about tryouts. You know I heard through the grapevine that you were one of the best players on the team." I glance over just in time to see her blush crawl up her neck onto her cheeks. She begins to set out a few soccer balls and cones, allowing me to throughly check her out. Perky tits, small ass but it was the perfect shape, so points there.Not my type, and I saw just how well it turned out when I went for it last time...

" Oh! Really you heard that?"

" Yes! It confuses me as to how you aren't captain, your practically a shoo-in."

" What? No way. Nat and Sylvia were co-captains last year, and there's not a chance they won't be again this year." She bites lightly on her lower lip, kicking the ball towards me.

" Not Michelle?"

" Michelle? No. Michelle's not even on the team, she's more into the art department, she got special permission from Mr.Richardson to skip out on the sports this year. She's going to be an actor you know? She has already booked gigs in New York," she smiles nicely, it sickens me almost, how she could be so unambitious. She really does idolize them. How could she not want to tear them down? They certainly weren't saints.