Chapter 2- This is the Life

Walking down the barren street, I casually remove my bloody leather gloves, and jacket,stuffing them into my backpack

Walking down the barren street, I casually remove my bloody leather gloves, and jacket,stuffing them into my backpack. My black heeled boots click along the cracked sidewalk, the flickering yellow street lights illuminating the dilapidated neighborhood. Pulling out my burner phone, I send the picture of my dead target , Josephine Turner , to my employer before breaking it in half and tossing it into my bag as well.

After an hour of scrubbing blood off my body in the shower, i throw my backpack and dirty clothes into the incinerator. Stuffing my face with food from the safe house pantry, i wait for my twin, Ashyton, to come pick me up. Hearing a horn beep from outside, I practically run out the door into my brothers car.

"Finally! Jesus, how slow do you drive?"

"Well I wasn't going to speed while on my way to pick up my murdering sister," he says rolling his eyes. "You better get some sleep now, we have school in like 2 hours."

"Are they home?"

"Nope," he says with a grin.

" and why is that...?" I demand impatiently.

" Drugged out. I have no idea where they are, they were gone before you left." Fuck.

" Ash! You were supposed to be watching them."

" Fuck off," he mutters tightening his fingers around the steering wheel. Our foster parents, Derrick and Lisa are the fucking worst. I would've killed them years ago, if it wasn't for the fact that they were willing to take us both in.The only thing worse than Lisa and Derrick, was being separated from Ash. It was rare for Chris,our social worker, to actually check on us, but last week our nosy neighbor called the cops about child endangerment when Lisa was passed out drunk on the front lawn. Way to go Lisa. Now we had to watch them, and make sure they didn't do anything stupid until Chris goes back to ignoring us.

We don't have to stay at their house often, and obviously we don't want to. Normally as long as we pay them enough money for them to buy their heroine, they leave us alone. It took us a whole year of abuse to figure that one out.

We spend most of our time at our best friend Easton, and his brother Calebs house. We met them around 2 years ago, when Ash beat all of Calebs best fighters on fight night at his gym.

With the money the both of us have saved I'm sure we could've bought our own house by now, but me and Ash don't do well on our own. Despite our past, I know for sure Ash craves a family, and close friends. With our own house, we both knew it would just cause us to isolate ourselves even more. I don't really care either way, but if Ash wants it, I do anything in my power to make it happen.

Life at the compound changed us in different ways. Ashyton still had hope, even if he hid it behind a mask. He was still waiting for the one.

We experienced everything together in the compound. Even when we had to go to his room, even when they passed us around. They liked to see us hurt for each other. It's why I can't sleep most nights. Not just because of what I went through, but what I saw Ash go through.

____________________________________

We make it to school just in time for first period, both of us taking a seat in the back row. Most of the students,including the teacher, frequently glance over at us throughout the lesson. What do they think we'll do, kill someone? It's 8 in the morning for fucks sake, we're not complete animals.

3 hours later it's time for lunch, and I'm completely over it. I hate school. I shouldn't even be here, technically me and Ash graduated 3 years ago on online school , but it would only bring attention to us if we didn't go, let alone graduate that early. So we had to use fake names. The only reason we show up 50% of the time is for our friends ;Easton, Ivy, and Emery. Ivy and Emery weren't exactly...aware of our illegal activities or past. I'm sure they have a faint idea though, they have been asking me more questions recently. Questions I'm not willing to answer. The only one that knows anything about our past is Easton, and Caleb. We've known them both the longest, and I trust them more than anyone else. Not like there's many to choose from. It's just that they've killed for us. For me. And I will never be able to repay that debt.

Walking down the crowded hallway to the cafeteria, I search for Ash among the students. Usually I can spot him a mile away, as he towers over everyone else. He reaches a mere height of 6'3 whereas I am 5'10, still pretty tall for a girl. Not seeing him anywhere, I go to pull out my phone from my pocket , but am suddenly yanked by my arm into a storage closet. Immediately, I pull my knife out from my waistband and press it against their throat.

I roll my eyes, and pocket my knife when I see East's crooked grin. I can't help but smile slightly too, East didn't smile often, but when he did it was his best feature. I wrap my arms around his neck and tilt my head back.

     🛑Mature Content🛑

"Where were you this morning?" He says, trailing kisses down my neck.

"Job," I grab on the back at his head and guide him down my body, stifling a moan in my other hand.

" But usually your still at home in the mornings?" He looks up with a confused expression.

" Shut up and get on your knees. I'll explain later." He lightly scoffs, but complies nonetheless. He quickly unbuttons my jeans, and slides them down my legs. Lightly skimming his calloused hands along my thighs, he hooks his fingers into my underwear and drags them down too. My fingers tighten in his hair as he places open mouthed kisses up my thighs.

"Don't tease."

Finally, he throws my leg over his shoulder and licks up my slit, flicking his tongue over my clit as he plunges two fingers inside. Steadily pumping his fingers in and out, he alternates between sucking and licking my clit driving me closer and closer to the edge. He slides his free hand up my body, under my shirt, squeezing and kneading my breast before pulling the cup down and squeezing my nipple. I shamelessly ride his face, moaning loudly.

"Fuck Easton!!" He continues to pump his fingers in and out lazily as I come down from my high. Letting out a breath, I drop my leg and grab onto his shoulder as my legs shake uncontrollably.

🛑End of Mature Content🛑

"Thanks," he whispers. I give him a quick kiss on the cheek before going in search of some napkins to clean up. Me and East aren't dating...we're close friends. I love him, and he loves me. Just not in the romantic feelings type. He needed to let go of his control sometimes, and I needed to be in control. So our arrangement worked out perfectly.

____________________________________

1227 words

Longer chapters? Or is this a good length?