Chapter 10

The hustle bustle in the background as I scan the dining area is comforting it's been a while since I've sat in a restaurant however this restaurant seems way too overpriced and extremely expensive I can't imagine affording to sit in a place like this to eat. I usually would opt for home cooked meals or do a take away run or a cafeteria with the company I work with, something less than this place.

Jungkook looks up from the menu, his eyes skip over my face before asking "have u figured out what you would like to eat?"

"I can't afford this" I say slightly embarrassed

"You don't have to worry about the money, just pick what suits you best and then we can eat then get back to work" he says tilting his head in a charming way

I don't quite understand why he's offering so much to such a person like myself.

When he finds out how fucked up I truly am maybe then he will leave me. They always do in the end no matter what.

My mind is clouded by so many thoughts that lunch goes by in a flash.

Jungkook gets up and I follow suite as weve both eaten our meals and are leaving to go back to work.

He opens the door to his car and I sit inside on the smooth leather seats and he closes the door as softly as he can before walking round to sitting in the drivers seat.

I've been sat in silence aimlessly looking out onto the busy streets of the big city. I wasn't always a city girl I prefer quieter places and had a home once in the countryside. The crisp air of the sunny side hills are something else.

A hand is placed on my thigh bringing me back to reality "are you okay, you've been lost in thought" jungkooks face displays worry?

Why would he be worried out of all people? I can't seem to figure him out yet, he's very mysterious and I find it quite intriguing but a side of me doesn't want to know or find out.

"Yes I'm fine thank you" I say faking a smile

It seems as though I really am showing my true side to him it's most vulnerable I don't understand why I can't seem to hide my emotions around him.

Jungkook nods and says "ok well if there's something on your mind feel free to let me know if you wish" he gets out of the car and walks round to open my door and holds my hand helping me out, I step out of the car and make my way into the building.

Hopefully the work day goes by quickly Ide really like to spend some alone time today.

Work goes by really fast and I finish up for the day and jungkook takes me home. Tae was shooting questioning looks as I got into jungkooks car. It seems as though jungkook hasn't filled him in yet of the situation.

We drive home and as soon as I get inside I take my heels off. My feet are absolutely killing me the soles of my feet are sore the moment I take my heels off it feels like bliss as my feet touch the cold marble floors, I carry my heels in my hand as I walk up the grand staircase.

A shower will do for now, i have a quick shower and let the hot water run all over me and embrace me in a warm comforting feeling.

My eyes slightly well up as I remember having hot baths with my... never mind I try shake away the heart wrenching feeling and try to cheer up with happy thoughts but no thoughts seem to make me happy I realise. A feeling of a void is present within me and I can't exactly explain pin point how that is but it's a sort of feeling u have when you feel like your not at peace with yourself.

I step out of the shower the steamed up walls begin to clear up as I open a window and begin to dress up into some clothes I picked out earlier on.

I slip into a top and some sweats before making my way downstairs.

As I'm turning the corner I bump into a hard chest, I wince as I hurt my head slightly with the impact, well that's what happens when I daydream serves me right for that.

Jungkook steadies me by my waist and asks "hey are you sure your okay, you really seem out of it today" he says gently

I try forming words but instead tears well up in my eyes and they threaten to fall I try looking down as to not meet his eyes but he gently tilts my chin up to meet my eyes with his and his face contorts with worry as he realises I'm not okay.

"What's wrong?" He asks

"Nothing" I say quietly

"Something is wrong, did someone say something to you?" He asks anger laced in his tone

"No no one said anything to me"

"So what's wrong" he says as he searches my face for answers

How do I tell him how I feel
I don't know and I can't explain it what will he think of me if I told him everything
Thoughts race through my mind and the more I question and think about an answer to give him the tears begin to roll down my face

He suddenly embraces me in a hug and I'm caught by surprise but then I begin to sob into his chest and hug him tightly, he soothingly rubs my back and whispers in my ear that everything will be okay.

I want to believe everything will be okay but how can I when my life's crashing down on me and the only person that's with me right now is this stranger who helped me and saved me and gave me a home and a job and made a slightly fucked up contract but why does he comfort and give me all these luxuries, how can I trust him what if this is all bribery and he just wants me for my body.

Too many thoughts run through my head but as he sways me whilst we are in a warm embrace I begin to calm down but I still hold on tight because I don't want to let go because I feel as though he will slip right through my fingers and will disappear into thin air. Everyone ends up leaving and I don't want him leaving too not right now anyway.

A/N
Hello everyone hope you enjoyed this chapter I understand it's a little sad or confusing but I want it to be slightly realistic because let's face it the main character has issues and she needs to face these issues and concerns

Thank you for being patient with me I'll be taking my time out to sort out the storyline and give you what you wish for

Please let me know your thoughts I'm always reading comments and trying to do my best x

Again thank you for your patience and your time

Until next time my beautiful readers x

-viper