Chapter 11 -A special place

After embracing me for a long time till I eventually stopped crying and made his shoulder wet with my tears and snot, I pull back and he looks straight into my eyes like he's trying to tap into my mind and read my thoughts but after looking like searching his eyes seem lost.

He asks "shall we go out for a little bit?"

I look up at him and think if it's a good idea, I mean it would be nice to get some fresh air and just then I remember a place I haven't been to in a long time.

Somewhere I can sit and be at utmost peace

"Yeah let's go I want to show you a special place"

He slightly smiles and nods

The car ride was slow and silent but not an unsettling silence but rather a comforting one.

Both of us left to our own thoughts

We reach out destination and I point out "just park up there and then we can walk up"

Jungkook nods and parks up, we both step out of the car and I take the lead and walk up the hill

"How far is it?" He asks after 15 mins of walking

"We're almost there"

"This better be worth it" he says as he breaths heavily

The hill is quite steep so it's understandable to lose your breath on the way there.

We finally reach the cliff and and I say "this is it" whilst sitting on the edge
Its a beautiful view you can see the water below and overlook a whole lot of the forest again, it's just a mass of green nature but the view is breathtaking.

"It was worth it afterall" he says with a look of awe

He takes a seat beside me and my legs dangle over the edge.

We sit in a comfortable silence until I speak "I used to come here a lot but then I stopped"

"Why's that"

"I lost everything important to me all in one day"

Jungkook looks over at my face and right then and there he places his hand on top of mine and it's comforting, in that moment I felt like I could open up and tell him everything and so I do.

"I had a lovely life once, I had lots of friends and had a husband and was abt to start a family-" I choke up

Jungkook squeezes my hand for comfort and I'm glad he's here

"I was expecting and I was going to have a baby, everything was perfect I had a dream job that I loved and a loving husband or so I thought"

A tear runs down my cheek and I don't wipe it away I just let it roll down my face to my jaw where it drips

"The day I found out my husband cheated was the very same day I lost the baby, from that day on hell began for me, I couldn't eat, I found it hard to sleep, I was kicked out of my own home and his new love entered our home that was supposed to be for our family but everything changed so fast"

I sniffle and continue "I ended up getting drunk, lost my job, lost so many of my friends one of my friends was nice enough to lend me a room to rent out and even then I fucked up"

The past year and a half has been so rough all the memories begin to roll in my mind like a filmtape and I start to relive everything again through my thoughts

"I relied on alcohol to take the pain away but all it did was ruin me completely and take anything I had left on me"

I wipe my face with my free hand from all the tears and gaze at the view

"I stopped coming here the day I lost my husband and unborn baby and I never thought Ide ever return"

I turn to look at jungkook and his face is mixed with emotions but a look of care is placed on his face "and yet here I came today with you" I say with a small smile.

"Your a very strong woman y/n we should come here as often as you like from now on" he says enjoying the view

We sit and listen to natures songs that dance around us and watch the sky as it turns into a beautiful array of different colours.

The sun setting being the last thing I see before I fall asleep hand in hand with jungkook and l lean against his arm as I drift off.

A/N
I apologise for the late update, I didn't have any idea where Ide go with this story so I took the time out to figure out a complete storyline and stick to that cuz I forget the storyline everytime I tried writing up a chapter lmao

Sorry for the wait, hope it was worth it

Until next time x

-Viper