Chapter 12

My eyes flutter open but then I suddenly squint and close my eyes against the bright light coming from the window, I roll over and snuggle into the pillow but this pillow is not what I'm familiar with, I slowly move my hand around the smooth pillow, this doesn't feel like a pillow

"Are you done feeling me up" a voice murmurs next to my ear

My eyes shoot open and I spring up in a sitting position as my heart hammers against my chest, a soft chuckle sends a fuzzy warm feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I look over to see jungkook shirtless lying in bed with a smug look on his face, that's when I realise I'm not In my room im back in his room again.

I take in my surroundings and try to wrack my memory on what happened last night and then the memories flood in.

Jungkook must have took me home and put me to bed whilst I slept like a log, i must have been so exhausted.

A small smiles creeps on my face as I turn to jungkook, "hey thank you for the company last night"

I needed someone yesterday and he was there for me, he just listened and I needed that company, im so glad he was there.

He looks a little taken aback but he covers it up with a genuine soft smile, he ruffles my bed hair and says "anytime love"

The gesture makes my eyes glassy and I smile softly.

He gently holds my arm but firmly pulls me down to lie down with him, his muscular arm holds me into him and I'm left in a comfortable embrace. Red colours my cheeks, I can't lie I could get used to this I think sheepishly.

My head rests on his warm smooth chest, I can hear his heart beat, it's beating just as hard as mine, I softly make invisible patterns on his chest with my finger to soothe him.

I don't understand why I'm feeling the way I am but I do know that I don't want this feeling to go away, he makes me feel safe and secure and the last thing I want is to lose that. He brings me comfort and at peace of mind.

I soak in his scent and close my eyes letting my fingers pick up how soft his skin in and I trace his abs and chest and take my hand up and trace his neck his jawline, his soft luscious lips and perfect nose and I outline his features with my fingertips gently as if he's a fragile piece of glass, my hands make their way up to his hair, I gently tug a handful.

I open my eyes and tug his head down to look at me, my eyes meet his and it's the first time I've looked into his eyes up close and so intensely, his doe like eyes show a bit of suprise as he's taken aback by my sudden dominance.

My eyes flicker between his eyes and lips and my heart races, his breath softly fans my face, why does he make me feel this way? It's so raw and real, I love the way he makes me feel I don't want it to stop.

He notices my interest in his lips so he does me a favour and closes the gap between us, I instinctively close my eyes and lean into him more, his arms wrap me and cocoon me in a soft but firm embrace, I nibble on his bottom lip and tug it lightly through the kiss, he licks my bottom lip as if asking for entrance and I let him in.

My hands tug on his hair causing him to softly moan into my mouth, my nether regions turning on the taps as soon as his sweet moan hit my ears, like ecstasy he makes me feel alive, I cross my legs and squeeze them together, they're begging to be opened.

I ruffle his hair and pull back for air and look into his star struck eyes, his lips tinged with red and his cheeks slightly flushed as he breathes out,
"Hey Y/N-" jungkook starts

A knock is sounded at the bedroom door alerting us both and I jump slightly in suprise

"What is it?" Jungkook rolls his eyes in annoyance

"Sir Im sorry to disturb, madam is arriving shortly"

My brows knit in confusion "who's madam?" I speak my mind loudly and jungkook shoots me a worried look.

That look of worry from jungkook doesn't sound like "madam" is good news

*A/N*

Hello my lovely readers, im extremely sorry for the wait, I will say this but I'm awfully bad at keeping track of time, I've been working three jobs and I'm drained alas it's not a good enough excuse to not be updating :')

Ever so sorry, I hope to update again very soon and if not

U may spam me, u have my permission because I'm awful at keeping track of time

Love u all dearly, until next time

-Viper