Prologue

There were days where I could wake up in the morning with the sun shining on me, blinding me as I squinted harshly then attempted to skip over to the bathroom to get ready for a new day at such early hours in the morning.

There were days where i could enjoy a cup of coffee or even tea with my other half, the person i believed to spend the rest of my life with. Images of your perfect dream life flashes before my eyes and my waterline threatens to spill traitor tears, on which you hold back in distraught and emptiness.

There were days where you could feel the breeze hustling in the leaves of the trees, birds chirping cheerfully and the sounds of children's laugh and chatter fill up the void space in your chest as you jog along in the  quiet yet enchanted woods of a park nearby houses...my old house.

The house which i thought of growing old and resting after a hard day at work, my source of place to destress and place of happiness and comfort, but no...

Reality is what it is....

And as a human living in this wretched world i must pay the price even if it isn't entirely my fault in the first place or maybe parts of it is, however I was maybe too oblivious to see the truth or try to work it out...

NO I must not succumb to such conclusions, I know what happened and nothing will change my mind, I know what he said, I know what she has to say and I wonder how neither of them spoke up about it.

Oh how I wish this was all a dream and one day I'll wake up and have a laugh about my current situation but alas it's true, very true and now i have to survive with this...

This cursed-like reality...

Even though it's been a year, I haven't gone back to my days of happiness, I do not wish to see the world or what it wishes to offer because how is life without him in my life.....

It's nothing and after a year I feel ashamed and still sad, Ive realised I'm only hurting myself no one else and they must all laugh and mock me as i continue to work but feel dead and empty on the inside.

***

A/N

Hey guys!!

Ok so your all probably confused with this!!!

Don't worry i have an explanation for it, when i released the first chapter i realised how dumb it was, I wasn't content with it all all and in my head nothing was adding up, yes i could have continued with it BUT I didn't....

The reason?

The reason was because i was simply not content i thought how appalling my writing had become and how its very cliche and nothing new, i realised it wasnt up to my top standards and i wanted to change it and start a fresh, be grateful that I didn't write multiple chapter s and then changed it however as i only released one chapter, it wouldn't be that bad to change it and create this as a result.

I'm all very sorry if it was uncalled for or was unnecessary or should i say inconvenient for you but I'm sorry i believe my writing was appalling and I didn't like it at all...

This layout would be better because ill be taking my time and making sure the plot line flows because i realised my previous plot line was shit... just to be blunt 😂 

Ok so I'm extremely sorry, please do forgive me, ill be releasing official chapter 1 very soon, maybe in an hour... not too sure it it will be out as soon as i can.

Thank you for all the love and support  💖 

Until next time

Peaceout ✌️