Chapter 9 ~ Personal secretary

I pay for a coffee and make my way to the building, let me jog you through what happened this morning.

I wake up nice and easy, took a shower and this maid barges into me "oh miss, your clothes are ironed and are placed on Mr Jeon's bed, please hurry as Mr Jeon will leave without you"

I scurry over, dried myself and proceeded to wearing the white blouse and black pencil skirt, i put the black elegant heels on and a dressing table holds a variety of make up products.

My eyes widen at the variety of make up, i quickly put light make up on and put a coral colour lip tint on before straightening my hair with a hair straightener that is already ready for me to use.

Everything is placed so precisely and its not even my stuff that i brought with me, ill make sure to ask Jungkook about this later... unless it was the maids idea? Oh well ill still ask Jungkook later.

The thought of Jungkook makes my heart beat faster as i recall last night, my face heats up and i look really red as i overlook myself in the mirror.

I get up hastily and make my way down the grand staircase and notice Jungkook in a crisp black suit, he stands with a phone against his ear saying something but i don't catch it as I'm too busy gazing at the subtle things of him.

The way his eyelashes flutter as he blinks and the little slip of his tongue running on his lower lips before pressing his lips together, his piercing shines as the light hits it.

His tie looks loose, instinctly i move over to him and focus on his tie, he's still babbling something over the phone but i get his tie and tighten it and push it up and place it in the middle and sort his collar out. My eyes flicker upwards as he stops talking and stares at me, emotion running in his eyes. I look anywhere else but his face as i feel things I shouldn't feel right now.

He slips the phone into his pocket and tells me, "you clean up nice, let me know if you need anything, as for work when we get to my office ill have my right hand man let you know what you should be doing, understood?"

"Yes"

He walks out of the door and i follow in suit.

We get to his work place and I'm shown all the colleagues and important people, the person i'll be working more with is Mr Kim (he said i could call him Tae) as he is Jungkook's right hand man and sort of a secretary but now that I'm here i'll be taking over that role as mR jEOnS PerSONaL sECreTAry.

I have an office that is joint to Jungkook's office, oh yeah i cant call him Jungkook at office i have to call him Sir now instead but its understandable seen as though were in a working environment.

I'm currently getting coffee for Jungkook because that's actually been put in my schedule.

Now in the present i walk back through the halls and take the lift to the 5th floor.

The doors slide open and a ping is sounded, i take my leave and walk to his door. I knock on the door two times before hearing a faint "come in"

My heart beats faster as i near him and place the coffee on his desk and ask "would that be all Sir?" I say politely

His eyes flicker up towards me saying "yes" he continues tapping the keyboard and then i bow and go to the side of the room where my office is and i open the door and see Tae writing something on a paper at the desk.

"Oh, your back?" He asks

Honestly how the fuck is his voice that deep, its so soothing...

"Yup I'm back, what should i work on?"

"Ok so this is your everyday schedule"he has printed out a sheet that has all my daily tasks

I'm jungkook's personal assistant so most of it is scheduling meetings/ appointments, attending those meetings, making phone calls according to Jungkook and writing letters, reports, taking messages and anything that Jungkook needs me to do. I also do his coffee run in the morning and i assist him wherever he goes, even when he's going out and if he needs me to stay in the office i should stay.... so basically I'm at his command.

To be bluntly honest this has been my dream job so I'm not complaining but I'm still in utter shock that I'm working for Jungkook because i didn't know he was a CEO of his own company and being a secretary for someone as big as him needs to be really good at their job so I'm going to keep my head screwed on and work my butt off.

When we arrived outside this building i was overcome with flashbacks of my past, good and bad... mostly bad if you really think about it. I seriously need to go for a drink after work, thats a must.

"Looks good Tae" i say analysing the sheet in front of me

"Do you need help with anything?" He asks

"Nope, i used to work as a secretary before so i think I should be fine for now, but if anything does pop up i'll Let you know" i say with a smile

"Woah really?, okay thats fine then, i'll still help you for today as Mr Jeon requested it"

"The more the merrier" i say sitting in my seat organising the folders and ringing and setting up meetings and understanding the overall work at the moment.

Tae sits next to me, busying himself with a stack of papers and i smile as i notice him ruffling his eyebrows and pouting whilst reading the sheet.

***

I sit back with a sigh as its now lunch break, the phone on my desk beeps and says "Y/N come to my office please"

I get up like a bullet as i hear Jungkook's voice and i press the button and say "Yes sir"

I walk over to the doors that connect the offices and twist the handle opening the door and seeing jungkook sitting at his desk.

"Yes sir?"

"Shall we go eat?" He asks

"Yes"

He gets up and walks around the desk towards me and tucks a hair behind my ear, my face heats up at the close proximity and he says "you dont have to be so formal when no ones around you know"

"But Tae said i have to call you Sir or else-"

"As far as he's concerned he still doesn't know who you are and he doesn't even know you live with me yet either so he's only instructing you as a good example of how you should be as the new secretary"

I hum in response and then he says "come on let's go eat"

***

A/N

Hope you enjoyed the update x

Just a little chapter introducing her new job and also a new character yes i was debating whether I should put Jimin instead of Taehyung but then i agreed on using Taehyung and Jimin for something else later on.

Please don't forget to vote and leave a comment x

Thank you all for reading

I love yall 💕

Peace out ✌🏻