Chapter 1 ~ Suitcase

Y/N POV

I rub my sleepy eyes and move a little, my neck aches from the awkward position I slept in and I slowly get up from the the hard floor, how did I get here?
My eyes slowly adjust to the blinding light and I analyse the room I'm in. It's my bedroom, well it's my rented bedroom. I get up and wince slightly as my body aches.

Bottles of alcohol that have now been finished litter the bedroom floor.

I check my pockets for my phone and I begin to panic, oh no where's my phone? I run around the bedroom searching for my handbag, i cant find it anywhere here.

I open the bedroom door and stumble down the stairs that slightly sway, I stop for a moment steadying myself, a hand against my head as I squish my eyes shut at the pain that bursts in my head. As is slowly subsides I walk down the stairs slowly and look at where I left my bag.

I spot it next to the front door. I scurry over to it and open it up and fish the phone out.
I sigh and look if I have any notifications, which I do not have.

I pick the bag up and then spot Ah ro she own this apartment and when I got kicked out from my old house she and I were mutual friends, she didn't want to see me sleeping on the streets so she let me rent a bedroom in her apartment but the way her face contorts with anger as she glares at me does not look like a good sign.

"Look y/n you haven't paid a months rent and I have to cover your part, you either give me the money now or get out now"

I look at her face dumbfounded are my ears deceiving me. She's kicking me out???

"Now or get out y/n, your always drunk, you stink of vomit and piss and your health and habits are getting worse by the day"

"Look I'll cut down on my drinking just please don't do this to me, I have no where to go" I say my eyes beginning to water.

"I'm tired I don't enjoy cleaning after you or dealing with your drunken state all the time, I haven't slept properly in months and I'm always stressing don't make this hard and just give me the rent or simply remove your ass from my apartment" she says a hand on her hip.

You sigh in defeat and say "I'll leave the apartment just give me 2 days to pack up" I go past her and go begin to pack my stuff up.

I take the suitcase out from the bottom of my bed and start putting all my clothes into it. I fold my clothes when I don't even realise but I begin to sob, I try to hold back chocked tears . I raise hands to my face as the tears flow from my eyes.

Lost my house last year, fucked up my rent because I quit before I got fired at work. And here I am drinking my life away and making my house mate deal with my drunk ass for a whole year.
I don't even want to live anymore, I wish I could just disappear or fade away. I cant deal with this anymore, I'm fed up...

After endless horrible thoughts I get up from my slouched position and decide to take a shower to freshen up a little.

*

I get out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my body and I look at myself in the mirror, I look sickeningly paler and and dark shadows under my eyes show the lack of sleep and exhaustion, I've lost a lot of weight and I'm extremely skinny, I've lost my curves to be a skeleton instead. I don't look healthy as I once was.

I dry myself and put some clothes on, I pack away more stuff and I open my laptop to see where I can rent out a apartment room at it's cheapest but I can't find any.

As I search and search the net, I fall asleep and consume with darkness.

*

I awake from my nap and pack the rest of my stuff up and clean the bedroom, by the time I'm done it's night and I get my suitcase and roll it after me, I pick it up and take it down the stairs.
I roll it after me as I see Ah ro I stood at the end of the stairs.