Chapter 8 ~ why me?

I look into his eyes as he takes my bomber jacket off and then he slips his hand round my waist and pulls my top off leaving me in my bra and skirt. I push him back and straddle his waist, i take his tie off and chuck it somewhere and unbutton his shirt.

once the buttons are undone, I touch his chest and trail my hand down his gorgeous sculpted abs and i lean down and lick them. His eyes watch my every move as i make my way down to the waistband of his trousers.

I grind on his crotch and watch him as he grows impatient. I open the zip and belt of his trousers and i can feel the bulge under my hand.

He helps pull his pants off and i watch his back muscles flex. I take my skirt off and he comes to unclip my bra from behind.

He goes and gets a choker and it has a chain dangling from the middle, he ties that around my neck and he lies on the bed

He pulls me down by the chain and i straddle his lap, he grabs some handcuffs and handcuffs me.

"Ride me" he says huskily, he pulls my chain and i fall forward he kiss me and i kiss back, i cant do anything because of these damn cuffs.

His length stands tall and i position myself on top of him, i ease my self on him and i gasp, he's so big.

I adjust to his size and i ride his dick, i gain a rhythm and ride him and watch him as he grunts from beneath me.

I ride him and i want him even deeper inside of me, after riding him i start getting slower and sloppier and i whip my head back in ecstasy "oh fuck"

Jungkook whips us around and i pant as he towers over me, he ties the cuffs above my head to the headboard bar.

He positions at my entrance and without warning he thrusts into me hard, i let out a gasp and he fucks me hard and fast.

"Oh shit" I scream over and over as my eyes roll back in pure bliss.

"Fuck me harder" i scream

He growls and fucks me deeper and harder like i asked and he's hitting the right spots

"Jungkook!" I gasp

I pant and sweat beads on my forehead, he swipes his thumb to get the hair out of my eyes.

And he fucks me mercilessly, he slows down and I'm a moaning mess underneath him.

He unties me from the headboard and uncuffs me and he stands up and i go over to him and kneel in front of him and take his long dick in my hands.

I pull him off and lick the tip and take his dick in my mouth before i deepthroat his dick, his hand holds my head in place and i slightly gag.

My head bobs up and down on his dick and my saliva make it easy to wank the shit out of him. I open my mouth still pulling him off and he twitches in my hand and cums on my face and in my mouth, i take it all and i get up. He hands me a towel to wipe my face and the sweat that runs down.

He kisses me and i wrap my arms around his neck, he holds my butt up and leads me to the other side of the room.

"Where are we going"

"Take a shower"

He carries me all the way to the shower

**

The morning light shines through the curtains, its morning already?, i roll over and see jungkook next to me, he sleeps so soundlessly.

He looks so innocent and sweet lying here asleep, who knew he was a horny devil and had a red room.

After we took a shower he carried me over to his room and were fell asleep in his bed. I want to touch his face but then an alarm clock blasts a tune and i nearly have a heart attack.

He grumbles and sits up turning the alarm clock off, he looks at me with his sleepy eyes and says "good morning"

I forgot some have a really sexy morning voice and he definitely has one.

"Good morning" i say a blush tinting my cheeks

I dont know where this shy girl has popped out from but its seriously triggering me.

***

A/N

Hey guys

Ok i think i should announce that every 2 weeks ill update possibly on a Saturday if not Saturday then Sunday and if your lucky ill do an update on both days.

It's really difficult for me to do regular updates but I'm still going to try my level best, i don't think a lot of you know how long it takes me to even write these chapters up, the amount of times I've wrote a full 1000 worded chapter to delete it and start over all over again because i keep thinking I've fucked up and it wont make sense.

So please can you bare with me i know my chapters are short sometimes and ill try my level best to make them longer but it wont be a 100% guarantee because ive still got college work to do and the amount of coursework i have is really overwhelming thats why my updates are really slow and I'm really sorry about that.

Like come on seriously would you either want a long 2000 worded chapter every once a month or would you rather have average chapters regularly every 2 weeks?...

Thank you for taking the time out to read this

If anyone really did...

Thank you sm x

Peace out ✌🏻