INTRO // A/N

Hey y'all 👋🏻

Back with another Jungkook ff, I'm probably only going to do Jungkook ones unless I get requests but for now let's get it!

This book is a Jungkook Fanfiction and it truly is 21+

Please do not read and if you do read at your own risk... I don't want any minors running up to me complaining I ruined their *innocency*.... 🤦🏻‍♀️

Some terms and conditions...

WARNING

This book is 21+, i'm warning you now this book has some kinky ass shit in here also there may be a use of vulgar language that is used in this book, so please be aware of that...

NO.1

This book is MY book so please do NOT COPY or SHARE my works as this is strictly mine, copywriting is very mean and is very bad so in the nicest way possible DONT FUDGING USE, SHARE OR COPY MY STUFF! ehem *cough* furthermore....

posting the copyrighted works of others without their legal consent is strictly prohibited. This applies to all stories, images, and media.Posting on behalf of an author and giving credit to them is still a violation of copyright. Consent is always required from the author.Adaptations or slight alterations to a work, such as changing names, are a violation of copyright.Any works posted in violation of these rights will be promptly removed and multiple violations may result in immediate account closure.

NO.2

If you dislike colourful vocabulary ie vulgar language then this book doesnt suit you, you can make your way out of this book... *points to the door*...

this book isnt filled with vulgar language however its is used when it needs to be, by the characters of course 😌

⚠️ NO.3  ⚠️

This Book is a mature book so...Mature stories are intended for an audience that is 17 and up, it may contain the following...

An explicit sex scene (R-rated)Self-harm themes or scenes (including suicide and eating disorders)Graphic depictions of violence

so if you have virgin eyes then avert them *puh-leaaasssee*

If you still want to read the book and want to avoid these types of scenes then i shall put a * (astroid) when it is needed...

NO.4

I really do not allow cyber-bullying, hate or discrimination so if you have nothing nice to comment i.e by hating, don't comment anything offensive at all, it is very mean.

If it does come to that stage i will delete your comment and report you, simple really...

okay i think that's all for now ☺️

Book description...

21 yr old secretary Kim soo ah is a very intelligent and bright women and is one of the best employee of her current boss but all of a sudden the CEO, her boss retires giving it over to his son

His smirks are devilish with a hint of mischievousness, he's always pushing his limits

Will he make her or break her?

Coming very soon...