Chapter 2 ~ hella rich

Y/N Pov

Rubbing my head, my eyes open to the room around me, my vision is hazy and i move in the bed sheets, my eyes go wide as i realise they are silky. My glance bounces around the room, its a large  luxurious room, very neat and tidy.

A long dressing table takes up the left wall and mirror attached. 

Ok where the fuck am i?

I look down on myself to see I'm in a hoodie and my legs are bare, the little red dress hitching from under the massive hoodie that drowns me.

I sigh in relief as I'm wearing clothes which means I didn't hook up but i also want to know where the fuck i am and what I'm doing here.

I wrack my brain for last nights memories but i cant seem to remember any of last nights events it goes blank after i have my drink at the bar after that the memory is hazy.

As i sit up in the comfy bed i ponder in thought but i realise that i should just get out of here without making a fuss in a strangers house.

I slip out of the silky sheets and stand a little straighter, i hold the side of my head and wince. I really should stop drinking, its really a bad habit. I walk over to the large doors and open one side, i look left and right and tiptoe out.

I go down the hall until i see a grand staircase, whoever this stranger is, they are hella rich.

I make my way down the stairs trying to be as quiet as possible when i realise I don't even know where the exit is.

I mutter coherent words under my breathe as i search for some sort of exit to escape this beautiful house, I'm practically a homeless tramp I shouldn't be in such a luxurious place, my broke ass doesn't belong here.

I walk into a room and another and i realise its a kitchen, i see a fridge when suddenly i notice a man at the stove, his sleeves are rolled up showing his muscular and veiny arms and his top clings onto his body clearly outlining his body that is sculpted to perfection, his bangs come slightly into his eyes but he pushes it back as he rakes his hand through his hair.

Damn...

His eyes lift and notice my presence, i stand there awkward on the spot like a creep as i was staring at him for what seems like forever.

"Sleep well?" He asks, his voice rumbles and i cant help but feel fluttery.

"Yeah, thanks for keeping me here but um i need to get going" i say taking a step back

"Sit" he says motioning at the high chair at the island.

I sit down and he cooks at the stove, skilfully flipping and tossing the stuff in a pan.

Once its done, he places it in two plates and pushes one towards me.

It's a pancake, my favourite, i inwardly smile and lift my fork "eat up we have a few things to discuss"

I nearly choke but he chuckles at my reaction and seats himself from across me, taking a bite out of his pancake. Not gonna lie but damn he can make one nice pancake.

I eat up my pancake and he looks at me with intensity i feel intimidated under his gaze.

I get up and put my plate in the sink and wash it before saying "I'm going to go now, thank you for your hospitality" i say and begin to speed walk out of the kitchen but before i even get two steps away, a hand grabs my waist pulling me back from getting any further away.

"What's the hurry, you don't even have a place to stay" he says with a chuckle under his breathe.

I push him away and scrunch my eyebrows "how do you know that, i actually do have a place to stay" i say rolling my eyes

"No you don't" he says knowingly

"How are you so sure?" I say a hand on my hip

"I thought you got kicked out" he says

"What-, how-"

"Shush, this is only a one time deal, ill let you stay here for free, you don't need to pay me no rent at all" he says

My jaw slacks open "your lying"

"I'm not" he says with a smirk

"Then what's the catch" i ask curiously

"I saved your life last night so I'm cutting you a deal, stay here for free and ill also give you a job that will pay you well, your indebted to me anyway" he says a sly smirk ghosting his lips

"What-" then it hits me, last night he saved me from that man that was about to rape and kill me

"Time is ticking, what do you say?"

"What job is it?" I ask curiously

"You will find out" he says

Beggars cant be choosers anyway...

I sigh and say "let me make a phone call and ill let you know"

If i call mark and ask him his opinion then i can tell this guy as much as he is generous to go do one and ill stay with mark instead and he would probably want that more than for me to stay in a rich strangers house.

"If you make that phone call the deal is off and your life will be made a miserable hell"

"What?!" I say outstanded 

I contemplate and have a debate with his eyes but in the end, my eyes soften as my cons outweight the pros. "Fine, we've got a deal"

A victorious smirk plants onto his face and i really wish to smack it off

"Why are you being so nice to me anyway?" I say

"Ill leave that thought for you to ponder over" he says and disappears out of the kitchen

Oh my Lordy lord, what have i agreed to?

**

A/n

Hey guys

Sorry for the late update, I've just been really busy with college I haven't had time at all to update my chapters at all so extremely sorry for that xx

Hope yall are doing well

Thank yall so much for reading and i love yall dearly 💖 

Until next time

Peace out ✌️