Chapter 19 - obsession

1 month later

Jungkook POV

"Fix my fucking schedule and if u can't your fired" I slam the desk phone down onto the phone holder and heave a sigh.

This secretary is fucking useless, I've been through 35 secretary's this past month because they're all incapable of doing their job, always fucking up, always making mistakes, they shouldn't be working here if they can't even handle the job. It's high pressure and a lot of work yet they're all incapable.. all except y/n.

The thought of her pains me, her face full of joy when she accepted being my girl, and now everything is ruined, I clutch my fist in frustration.

I grab my jacket and get up and leave my office I yell over my shoulder, "clear my schedule for the day I'm leaving early"

"Yes sir" the secretary says worriedly scrambling about.

Fucking pathetic

•••

Walking into the house that is now hell, I walk over to the kitchen and pour myself a drink. I sit on the island stool and sit with my glass of scotch and drink it.

I can't get her face out of my head, I wish she stayed, why did she leave?

Niaomi won't say a thing and I know hundred percent her disappearing off the face of the planet was not y/n's idea, Naomi May think I'm dumb but I'm not that easy to fool.

I take another sip and a voice bellows out "why the fuck are you not working right now" niaomi stands opposite me, a hand on her hip with a stern look on her face.

I don't answer and pick up my drink and take another sip, Naomi screams out in frustration she grabs my glass and tosses it against the wall making the glass shatter and splinter into tiny pieces all over the kitchen.

"When will you talk to me?" She yells out

I turn away from her, getting another glass from the cupboard and pouring myself another glass of scotch.

She grabs the glass again and throws it against the wall again.

I get up grab my jacket and put it on and start to walk away from the kitchen and make my way towards the front door to the house.

Her yelling and screaming behind me never stopping, she grabs the back of my jacket stopping me from leaving

"Please Jungkook just stay" she says softly for the first time ever

I slowly turn around and meet her eyes "let me go you disgust me" her eyes fill with shock her jaw hanging open

I open the front door and leave but it's not long before she's running out after me, "ITS ALL BECAUSE OF THAT ONE BITCH"  I stop and my fist clenches

"what's so special about her?, she not from a wealthy family? She has nothing to offer you and yet here you are pining over a girl that LEFT YOU, yet you still want her"

I turn around and face Naomi, I walk over to her and lean down her face inches from mine "she's not a bitch she has a name and she has more to offer than you ever could have, money can't buy what she has, a heart of gold and whatever game your playing, stops today we are getting divorced, find yourself someone else to leech off of" I say and take a step back and walk away

"YOU WILL NEVER FIND HER JUNGKOOK" she screams on the drive way

I open the door to my car and say "too late for that, I already have" I get into the car and drive off leaving behind a confused and worried looking Naomi behind.

•••

It's true I've been searching for her since the day she left, I hired private investigators to look into naiomis life and low and behold I found some very fucked up shit as well of a long list of people she enjoys fucking so her little "I've always loved jungkook" excuse is pretty much a big lie.

After finding so much dirt on naiomi I found it hard to believe how someone like her could be involved in so many things. Whilst living or being around her I never actually really knew her at all. My whole perception of her has changed and I can whole heartedly admit I honestly believed that she was forced into this marriage but it seems she had other plans.

After digging through Naomi I went ahead and looked into her family's company and her parents. My parents may have been used and abused by them obliviously.

This whole marriage is bullshit.

Pulling my phone out of my pocket I call up my lawyer.

After a few rings he answers "hello?"

"Hey, we need to meet up urgently"

I'm sick of everyone ruling my life, it's about time I cut ties with that family and do what I want for once.

•••

I take a sip of coffee and place the cup down and lift my eyes and see my mother and father sat side by side on the couch opposite my own.

"What is it that you need to talk about?" My mother asks

"I've done the divorce paperwork, it's a done deal"

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" My father bellows, he losens his tie and pushes his hair back, his slouch gone and his gaze peircing my own

"I did what I had to do"

"Jungkook you have a baby on the way" my mother says with a worried look

"I have reason to believe it's not my child" I say calmly taking another sip of my coffee

"And what about the company and all your assets she will take everything from you-"

My sudden laugh startles my mother and my father looks at me like I've grown two heads

"You must know I'm not stupid, she will be taking nothing"

"But how?" My father questions

"Because I have nothing" I say and the room stills

No one uttering a word

"Nothing I own is in my name therefore I own nothing" I smirk "she will not be ruining our lives neither will that god forsaken family of hers"

"They are our friends-" my father starts

"They aren't they've been using us for years and right under our very nose and no one knows what they've been upto" I say

"What are you saying?"

I pull out a file from my laptop bag that is placed on the table and I lay everything out.

The look of horror on both my mother and fathers faces tell me all that I need to know, they've been innocent lambs for slaughter and they never new a single thing about that family.

•••
A/N
Hey everyone, yes three updates in a week, I hope you're all enjoying it
I'll be attempting to post at least once every week or every two weeks depending
Thank you all for reading and for all the love and support I appreciate it
-viper