Chapter 7 ~ Red Room

i cough loudly...exaggeratedly actually and i back away towards the door and say "um yh im just gonna leave" i turn towards the door to sprint towards it but when i reach it the door wont open, shit its locked, he must have locked it when the lights were off.

I curse under my breathe before I'm turned around and pinned against the door with jungkook breathing down on me. His white shirt sleeves are rolled up showing me his veiny arms and his shirt clings to his body and i cant help but undress him with my eyes.

I wanna smack myself but this room just screams SEX, and my lady part screams for some attention.

One of his hands are next to my head and his other trails down from my neck and then it reaches the end of my skirt, his cold hand touches my thigh and i whimper, i try not making any sounds but his touch sends shivers through me, like electric sparks.

His hand makes its way to my inner thigh and I'm glued to the door, stood there, staring into his lustful eyes. I want to yell and push him away but the little slutty devil inside of me wants him to just face plant the door so he can fuck me all he wants.

My pussy throbs for his attention, he licks his bottom lip and i bite my lower lip as i want to moan as he touches my womanhood through the flimsy pantie material.

"Your already wet for me huh, you dirty slut"

Ok i should take that as an insult but honestly that just made him 100 times more hotter.

He rubs me through the material and i really feel needy for him. My arms betray me and slither around his neck pulling him close.

I moan into his ear "you gonna fuck me or what" i hiss under my breath

He pulls away and says "you want me to fuck you?" His voice is so husky and rough my va jay jay just busted another waterfall.

"Yeah"

"I'm not gonna fuck you" my face drops and then he says "yet"

"Why not" i begin to whine

What fuckery is this, what on earth am i doing?, why am i being like this istg i wanna smack myself i-

"Because im gonna punish my baby girl first" he says

There comes another waterfall, I'm literally soaked through... damn

He grabs my wrist leading me over to the luxurious red silky sheeted bed.

"Get on all fours" i do as he says and crawl on the bed in the position he wants me

"I'm gonna spank you, if you make any noise whatsoever ill spank you harder"

He lifts my skirt over and my ass is exposed, the cold hair touches my exposed skin and i wait for the impact.

He smacks my butt harshly jolting me forward a little i give a little gasp, i shut my lips tightly and wait in anticipation of the next hit.

He hits and I'm overthrown with a feeling that swims in the pit of my stomach like a knot tied.

He spanks me a couple more times and I accidentally let a moan out, shit

He grabs my hair and yanks it slightly back "i thought i told you not to moan slut"

I whimper and close my lips and wait for his next hit, it more harder and harsher and it zings. His hand is so big wth.

He pushes me and i collapse on the bed, he rolls me over and burries his face into my neck and he works wonders as he suckles my skin i touch his hair and run my fingers through his soft luscious hair, i tug it making him growl. My eyes roll back and i arch my back as he bites my neck and he continues to take my clothes off very carefully and slowly whilst hes still kissing me.

***

A/N

Hey yall

Yh I'm a meanie for leaving it like that 😂

Please vote and let me know what u think, leave a comment, i do read all of them and they make me smile and laugh

Thank you for reading

Until next time

Peace out ✌🏻