Chapter 5

Hi:) xx

I'm super happy today!!

152 reads <3 I love you guys. You over doubled the reads since last time :D

Keep'em coming ;) lol

So a bit of Harianna action as I promised!!

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW!!!

Lalalalalalalala!!!

-BritishButterfly xx

----------------------------------------

Chapter 5:

Brianna's P.O.V.

"Thanks Zayn!" I grinned as he pulled out my chair and showed me where to sit down. Not being able to see anything isn't actually that difficult. As long as there's someone around to help show me where everything is, I can manage. But I do hope that I regain my vision. I don't want to stay like this forever.

I heard Harry and Louis muttering about something as they sat down, coming in later than the others. Peculiar? Definitely.

I let the curiosity escape my mind and picked up a menu to decide what should I have. Wait...

"Uh guys?" I looked in the general direction of where they would be sitting.

"Yeah?" they said in unison.

I pointed at the menu and sighed.

Realisation spread throughout them and they all replied, "Ohhh..."

I giggled and shook my head.

"Louis will help you!" said Harry? Yeah, that was definitely Harry.

Thank you Harry, I thought, smiling to myself.

I wanted Louis to help anyways. I just didn't have the courage to ask.

"No, I won't..." Louis murmured grumpily from the other side of the table.

My smile faded as quickly as it had came.

"Fine then. I'll help you!" Harry squealed happily. I could imagine exactly what he looked like, glaring at Louis. I was grateful that he was expressing his feeling towards him.

I couldn't help but feel disappointed when Louis had said no.

"Okay so they have-"

Harry recited the entire menu even though I knew that I wanted the first thing that he said. I thought it would be funny to make him say the rest so I didn't stop him. The words rolled off his tongue beautifully. Even his talking was intriguing and sounded just so... good. His singing was even better. He put all his emotion into every single word, it was as if he was taking care of each one individually. And he was saying all of this to me.

I know it's just food, but his heavy Cheshire accent made it sound special; like it was more than that.

He squirmed on the chair beside me and our arms brushed together.

"Brianna? Brianna!" he yelled.

"Huh? Sorry... What?" I blushed. I had been completely distracted.

"What do you want?" he chuckled.

"Oh, I'll have the first thing." I smirked.

I pictured his jaw dropping and a shocked look on his face. I'm so evil. Not really, but I try.

"Seriously?" he groaned, sounding quite annoyed with me.

I nodded.

Our meals arrived almost instantaneously which I guess was the result of being famous.

I moaned contantly as I ate the food. Tasty, amazing food. I love you.

"Brianna, oh my God!" Liam gasped.

"What?" I questioned, while scraping my plate clean. They should really get bigger servings.

"You- you finished before Niall." he acted like this was impossible.

I was hungry okay? I shrugged. Let's not make a big deal out of it...

I think I heard Niall whimper.

"Did you just whimper?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Maybe.." his voice was laced with embarrassment.

I giggled.

"Did you just giggle?" he retorted.

"Point made." I waved my hand to get the waitress' attention.

"Yes?" her voice was sickly sweet.

"Seven hot fudge sundaes please." I ordered.

She scribbled it down on a notepad and then left, her heels tapping annoyingly on the floor.

"Yay!" everyone said. "Thank you Brianna!"

I looked at them, confused. "Those were for me and Niall..." I said seriously.

"Yes!" Niall cheered.

I laughed at his response as the others sat quietly in their seats.

"We're food buddies!" I grinned. I attempted to give him a high five, but I totally missed because I had no idea where his hand was. Instead, I smacked Harry in the face.

"Ow!" Harry screamed.

Niall fell on the floor laughing. The others soon joined him, clutching their stomachs except for Louis and of course Harry. Louis has been awfully quiet since we got here.

Was it something I did?

I looked around aimlessly, the blackness consuming my vision. It was keeping my sight hostage. I just wanted to get rid of the darkness. My body shook unwillingly. Why me? I didn't do anything to deserve this did I? I sobbed into the nearest thing I could find which happened to be Harry's shoulder. The soft fabric of his hoody absorbed my tears.

His strong arms wrapped around me protectively.

"I'm scared." the words were muffled by the cotton so only he could hear me.

"Shhh... It's okay. Everything's going to be just fine. Let's go back to the hotel, okay?"

I nodded and stared up at him. He wiped the tears away from my cheeks and moved a strand of my curly hair out of my eyes.

He took some money out of his pocket and put it on the table.

"You guys finish, we're going to go back." Harry told the others.

They had all recovered from their laughing fit by then. I said bye to Valerie and winked at her and Niall before leaving. Louis still hadn't said a thing.

"Bye Louis." I said hopefully.

"Bye..." he whispered angrily.

What was he so mad about? I don't want to be living with him for this long if he's going to be acting like this.

I grabbed onto Harry's hand and followed him out of the building.

----------------------------------------

Ooooo is this going to lead anywhere?? ;)

And do I sense some jealousy? Louis, calm down...

Hehehe... So it's basically just Harry and Brianna in the next chapter!

Maybe something will happen... who knows? Oh wait... I do!!!

Well there's your update!!

Take your mark.

Get set.

Vote! Comment! And..... (drum roll please!) Follow!!

That's right!

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW!!

Happy belated birthday to Harrehhhhh by the way!

Omg XD

Yeah, I'm done.

-BritishButterfly xx