Chapter 6

Ooooo where am I?

Oh wait! The mystical land of Wattpad (:

I am ready to update.

This chapter? Me likey.

Harry's P.O.V. for the very first time!!! Omg XD

359 reads. Let me say... Thank youuuuuuu xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you are reading this, you are the best! I love you <3

Despite my username I am not in fact British. I totally wish I was, but no :'(

Well I guess that's all.

Tis the sixth chapter of this novel!

Ahhhhh how could I forget?! It's part of the routine! It's tradition. It's...

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW!!

-BritishButterfly :]

------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6:

Harry's P.O.V.

We sat down on the couch in my room and I looked over at Brianna.

"I'm going to go have a shower." she told me.

"Will you be okay? I can help if you want." I asked teasingly, wiggling my eyebrows.

"Yeah Styles, I'll be fine." she rolled her eyes.

"What's your last name?" I asked, realizing we had never been formally introduced.

"Winters."

"Okay, Sergeant Winters. Be careful." I informed her.

"Yes sir, Captain Styles." she saluted.

She entered the bathroom at the same time as my phone buzzed.

I removed it from my pocket and answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey mate. It's Liam. We're going to be out for the rest of the day and we won't be back until late. Are you guys gonna be okay? You can order pizza or something for dinner."

"Yeah, we're good." I assured him. "Oh, can I talk to Louis for a sec?"

Static came from the speaker as it was passed over to Louis.

"Harry?" he asked, boredom clear in his tone.

"Lou, first, be happy. You're not very fun to be around right now and that's not like you. Second, stop avoiding Brianna. You should ask her out on a date or something; get to know her better. You at least owe her that."

"I'll do what I want Harry," he said rudely.

Okay, that's it. What happened to him?

"Fine then, I'll ask her out." I have no idea where that came from, but I guess anger got the best of me.

I hung up before he had the chance to protest.

Maybe he'd realise that he's being stupid. Anyways, Brianna seemed like a nice girl, I wouldn't mind hanging out with her sometime.

We were going to be alone for the rest of the day. This was either going to be really awkward or really fun. I'm hoping the latter.

"And let me kiss you!" I heard from the direction of the shower.

She continued singing her heart out and let me tell you, she was actually amazing.

She began to sing my solo in 'Gotta Be You' and hit the high notes perfectly.

I listened to her for the next couple minutes before I heard the shower turn off.

"Harrrrrrrry!" she called.

"Yeah love?"

"I don't have any clothes..." she said sadly.

"That's okay, just come on out. I don't wear clothes half the time too!" I teased her.

"Harry!" she pleaded.

"Fine, fine. Just change back into the ones you were wearing before and we'll go buy you some new ones." I sighed.

"But the shirt has a stain on it! I dropped hot fudge on it from my sundaes."

I chuckled and ran over to the dresser to grab the grey hoody on top.

I knocked on the door of the bathroom and it opened a crack. I stuffed the hoody through the opening and she received it on the other side.

"Thank you!" she beamed.

A few minutes later she came out. She looked really cute wearing the oversized hoody.

"I don't have anything from home except my phone. I'm missing everything I need to survive! And I don't have any money..." she waved her arms around in the air over-dramatically.

"I'll buy you everything you need."

"Oh, Harry I couldn't ask you to do that." she put her hand over her heart. "It's much too expensive!" she cried in a sarcastic girly voice, batting her eyelashes.

I threw my head back and laughed. "You're not that kind of girl are you? I actually hate when girls do that. It's like, seriously? I want to. It's quite annoying."

"Nope, I'm not going to pass up an offer like that! And I might have used all of my savings to go your concert that I didn't even get to see all of by the way." she pointed out.

"True." I nodded in agreement.

"And I'm blind. You have to be nice to me!"

"Playing the blind card, are we now?"

"Yup." she said, popping the 'P'. "I haven't had a chance to use it yet. So why not?!"

"By the way, nice singing," I winked.

Her face turned red. "Oh you heard that?" she looked down at her shoes and shifted uncomfortably.

I lifted her chin up with my finger and smiled. "You're really good."

I stared into her emerald green eyes that matched mine perfectly. She bit her lip nervously. I lowered my hand as it drifted towards hers, her soft fingers taking their place in between mine.

This is the perfect moment to do what I told Louis I would.

My eyes twinkled brilliantly in the dim lighting of my hotel room. "Brianna, do you want to go out on a date with me tomorrow evening?"

------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for now!!

Do you think she'll say yes?

I feel so bad when I make Louis act like this!! He would never be like this in real life, but it's all part of my master plan ;)

Heheheh.

-> VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW!!!

Like seriously. Click the vote button. It's right there. I can see it. Wazzup vote button?

Vote button: Click me! Click me!

I told you! You heard it yourself.

Push my buttons ;)

Now I am off to start writing Chapter 7!

You wish you had swag like me!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA no. I have no swag.

I'm a loser and proud to be.

See ya laterrrrr alligator! And other scaly like creatures... Like lizards! Yeah. Lizards.

They're like mini alligators!

-BritishButterfly xx