Chapter 13

Whoa I'm updating again?!

I'm getting pretty frequent with these updates. Am I right or am I right?

(Hint: I'm right)

So anyways, I was thinking of starting a 5sos fanfic and I want to know if you guys think it's a good idea! It will not affect how much I update this. I repeat: IT WILL NOT AFFECT IT.

So comment if you want me to! And tell me who you want it to be about (I'm thinking Ashton idk)

Let's read this thang! You know you want to. And share it with your friends, your family, your pets, and your grandma! Because we all know your grandma has a secret obsession with One Direction fanfictions.

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW!!!

Okay bye friends!

-BritishButterfly xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 13:

Brianna's P.O.V.

Harry and I stood outside Louis' room in the dim hospital halls. It was late; we just got back from our date.

"I had fun tonight." I said, although I was partially lying. I had a great time talking with Harry and just hanging out, but I was still unsure about my feelings for him. I needed time to figure things out. I only met him a few days ago and all of a sudden he was kissing me. Part of me wanted to be with Harry in that way and the other part of me just wanted to be friends.

I should really sort my feelings out, I thought.

I was conflicted, but hopefully I'll be able to figure it out soon.

"Brianna?" Harry called, bringing me back to reality.

"Hm?" I shook my head, "Sorry, what?"

"I had fun too," he repeated.

"I'm glad," I nodded, not sure what else to say.

"Are you going to stay here tonight? It's getting late." he suggested, clearly hoping I would accept his offer.

"I don't have my pajamas." I replied cautiously.

"That's alright. I'm sure I have a pair of sweat pants and a shirt you could borrow."

"Okay, I guess so. Thanks." I finally agreed.

I followed him into the room and over to the suitcase he had set aside.

I heard the zipper slide open and Harry rummaging through the clothing articles inside. He hummed softly while he searched and I stood awkwardly to the side waiting for him to finish.

"Here." Harry stood up and passed me two items. I took them gratefully and made my way to the bathroom.

Feeling for the openings, I slipped into a pair of soft cotton sweatpants and a loose T-shirt. They were both much too big for me and I had to roll up the pants a couple times so I didn't trip over the ends, but they would suffice. I especially wasn't complaining about how comfortable the clothes were.

I gathered my things and left the bathroom.

"Harry?" I asked.

"Right here." my hand was met by his as he led me towards the couch. I lay down and rested my head on a cushion.

"Where are you going to sleep?" I wondered aloud.

"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine." he responded.