Chapter 8

Okay, so I am FINALLY updating!

I am so tired :( But I needed to finish this chapter.

I'm not sure I really like this chapter... except for Harry's creepy dream at the end :P it was just fun to write, haha ;)

Lou and the other boys will back in the next chapter I believe!! YAY :D I miss them.

1655 reads <3 Omg. Just. I can't. Thank you!!!!!

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW!!!

Now leave me alone I'm going to bed. Which really means I'm going to lie in bed with my phone, reading fanfics and stalking One Direction until I cry myself to sleep because I don't get to see my babies tonight :'(

Bye my little munchkins!!!!!

-BritishButterfly xx

------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8:

Harry's P.O.V.

I shut the door after Brianna and I entered my hotel room. We had a great time at the mall and we finally decided to go home after a long day.

"So I'm thinking pizza and a movie!" I suggested.

"A million times yes!" she nodded her head frantically.

That girl just can't get enough food.

I dialed the number to the pizza place and waited until an employee picked up.

I barely let the person on the other end start talking before I interrupted them.

"I'll have two pepperoni pizzas please." I gave them the address and hung up.

"Okay! What movie?"

"Do we have to use that description thingy? I think I can follow along pretty easily especially if I've already seen the movie." she smirked.

I laughed, "No, we don't have to use that 'description thingy'."

I rummaged through the bin of DVDs and picked up Titanic flipping it over in my palm.

"Titanic?"

"Awww is Harry feeling romantic?" Brianna batted her eyelashes seductively.

"Why yes, yes he is." I leaped onto the couch making Brianna bounce off and fall onto the ground.

I started laughing, unable to control it. She looked at me with a blank expression. She was definitely not impressed.

"Come on-" I began, catching my breath. "let's watch the movie."

I pulled her up onto my lap and played with her hair.

She spun around so that she was facing me and her legs were wrapped around my waist, "Harry?" she whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my back. Her warm breath tickled my neck as she exhaled.

"Y-yeah?"

"Are you going to press play?" she giggled.

I felt the warmth on my cheeks grow, suddenly grateful she couldn't see me blushing.

Brianna slid off my lap and tucked her legs into her chest. She leaned against my body and lay her head on my shoulder, smiling. I clicked the button on the remote and the opening scene started.

A few minutes later the door bell rang. "FOR NARNIA!!!" Brianna screamed, running for the door faster than a cheetah. I'm serious; she really wanted her pizza. I slowly followed behind her.