Chapter 9

I promised! And here I am. Victory is mine (:

It's been a while since I updated. But here you go then!!

Leeyum's P.O.V. in this chapter!!

Oh Liam :')

And tragedy will strike!! Read on to see what happens ;)

Oooo am I getting you excited?!

Then go and read the chapter already!! It's common sense, like honestly. You were given a brain now use it!

Your brain is obviously telling you to:

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW!!!

Always listen to your brain. That is my wisdom of the day :)

-BritishButterfly xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9:

Louis' P.O.V.

"We should go check on Harry and Brianna before we head off to bed." Liam suggested.

Niall and Valerie were still out, but Liam, Zayn and I had headed back to the hotel.

My shoes left muddy tracks on the musty hotel carpet as I rushed up to Harry's room first. I knocked to check if he was still awake, but there was no answer. I proceeded into the room and looked around. Then I spotted them. Harry and Brianna were laying on the sofa, their legs intertwined and her head resting on his chest. My heart literally broke at the sight. It was too late. Too late to stop her from falling for Harry. I felt like he had betrayed me.

"Harry, I hate you." I never expected those words to come out of my mouth. I had trusted him with my whole soul. He wasn't the same boy I had met at X-Factor; the boy I had become so close with. He had changed and he didn't care for me anymore. What does he think he's doing? He's going to tear apart this band. Anger overtook my body and I sprinted back to my room, slamming the door behind me.

Maybe I was overreacting, but then again Harry knew exactly how I felt about Brianna, even if I wouldn't admit it to him.

I leaned against the wood with my fists clenched. I wanted to punch him; make him feel the pain that he had made me feel. I swung my arm around and my fist made contact with a roughly painted surface. The exterior layer cracked and I broke through the drywall. Debris floated to the ground and I fell to my knees. I began to cry until there was no tears left to shed. I uttered a few forbidden words in the midst of my grief.

The gravity was too much for me to handle and I lay sprawled out on the floor.

"When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right, 'cause I can love you more than this, yeah. When he lays you down, I might just die inside, it just don't feel right, 'cause I can love you more than this, can love you more than this..." I sang. I swallowed hard as more tears escaped.

"I can love you more than this." I felt only hatred for Harry now.

"I can love you more than this." I repeated. My fist was swollen and blood trickled out of my scraped knuckles.

"I- I can love you more than this Brianna." I stuttered the words on the tip of my tongue coldly. I slammed my head on the floor as hard as I could repeatedly. A bump was already forming on my scalp. The pure force of it left me unconscious. I squinted at the world before me. My vision blurred until I couldn't hold on any longer.

Harry, I hate you. Harry, I hate you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------