Volume 1 - Chapter 1 - Part 3

Freedom is a feeling where one is free to do whatever they want. Eat whatever you want, drink whatever you want, do whatever activity you want, play whatever you want, and do whatever you want. Before, I thought that someone like me was impossible to gain freedom and would only be a subject of experimentation that would always be equated with animals. However, I did not expect that God gave me a chance to feel the freedom that is given to everyone and even gave me a second chance to start my life again.

My second life is going very well. I have a Grandfather who gave me affection and love as well as some of our neighbors who often came to help Grandpa take care of me when I was little. With the love and affection given, I grew up like a normal child. The location where I live is quite strategic with a fairly complete library located 500 meters from the north of where I live and also a fairly dense garden located 700 meters from the house where I live.

I know this because Grandpa or the neighbors who used to look after me often took me for walks. During those walks, I always memorize every corner of the city so that in the future I can easily go wherever I want because I already know the location. When I was four years old, it was at this time that I started trying to be independent.

What I did independently was that I started doing various kinds of work on my own that were not too heavy, such as cleaning my room and tidying up my room. I don't want to trouble my Grandpa too much. After all, Grandpa has a lot of business to take care of every day, if the focus had shifted to me, our daily needs might not be met.

It was also at this age that I started to train my physical fitness by exercising every morning in the park I used to visit with my grandfather and neighbors. Due to its close location and also Grandpa has seen the independence I've shown, Grandpa isn't too worried for me to go out to play. I didn't explain to him about me going to exercise because it would be really weird for a 4 year old to think about that, wouldn't it?

The sport I do is the sport I have read about in books. I only do simple running, push ups, sit ups, and sports that can improve the performance of other body muscles. I don't push myself into every sport I do. Because I know, if I push myself too hard, the possibility of severe muscle damage resulting in growth will be severely stunted or may stop in the future. After all, now that I'm 4 years old, I just want my body to get a pretty solid foundation before moving on to the advanced level.

Apart from sports, I also have activities to visit the library. However, I can only do this activity together with someone who supervises me because there is a rule in the library that children under 6 years old must be under the guidance of a parent or guardian. This frustrates me a lot because we don't have the books I want in our house. This makes me only able to come to the library once a week accompanied by my grandfather every Sunday which he always uses today to be with me.

Time goes by slowly, the longer I begin to adapt more and more to this new life. I am now 6 years old. Physical fitness trained from the age of 4 years already has a very solid foundation and I started planning for further training. With my entry at the age of 6, a lot of interesting things happened. The first is that I already have the freedom to go to the library every day without a guardian or someone watching over me. This makes me very happy because all this time I have always wanted to gain knowledge as I had planned since childhood.

The second thing is that I must have been registered by my grandfather to enter elementary school. To be honest, there is nothing interesting for me in this elementary school. Every child has the same attitude as their age, only I have a different attitude age from them. This is why I didn't have a friend in elementary school. Not because that's the reason either, because I have very poor social skills, and usually I only talk to Grandpa or our neighbors, I have a little difficulty talking and interacting with children at my age.