Volume 1 - Chapter 5 - Part 2

The group that finished shopping for everyday clothes first was the boys' group. After the two of us finished, we waited for the group of girls at the place we promised to meet again. The clothes we bought weren't too many, only one out and one used in the room. While waiting, Kiyotaka and I talked casually.

"Sorry, we made you guys wait too long, Tsukasa-kun, Ayanokouji-kun"

The conversation that the two of us had stopped after hearing a voice calling out our names. The two of us turned to look at Ichinose and the others who had finished carrying the shopping bags.

"It does not matter. The two of us also just finished shopping. Then how about we proceed to the supermarket in the mall?"

The group of girls nodded and the six of us started to proceed to the supermarket. Arriving at the supermarket in Keyaki Mall, everyone separated from each other because they wanted to buy their own needs by making an appointment to meet again at the supermarket door after finishing shopping. The first thing I did was take the goods trolley because the items I wanted to buy were quite a lot.

I first went to the toiletries section. There I bought enough soap, shampoo, and other cleaning tools to use in one month. After finishing with the toiletries, I went to the grocery section at the back of the supermarket. There I bought groceries which I usually bought when I lived alone. There is chicken, there are vegetables, and various other ingredients and cooking spices.

Don't forget, I bought cooking utensils because in the hostel there are no small cooking utensils, only stoves and others prepared by the government for us to use. The cooking utensils I bought were only the ones I usually use at home. And the last thing I bought was a box for lunch.

Because of that I didn't take long to shop for my personal needs. After all the things I need are complete. I took the groceries to the cashier to pay. On the way to the cashier, I ran into Ichinose and the other girls who were still on the shelf selling toiletries.

"It took you quite a while to choose your toiletries, didn't it?"

Hearing a familiar voice, Ichinose and the others immediately turned around and looked at me, who was pushing the goods trolley that was already full of the things I wanted to buy.

"Wah, you bought quite a lot of things, didn't you, Tsukasa-kun?" said Yume who was quite surprised to see the number of items in my cart.

"Hmm, it seems so. There were a lot of things I needed that the school didn't provide in the dormitory. So, I can only get it by buying"

"You even want to buy cooking utensils. Do you know about cooking, Tsukasa-kun?" Ichinose asked.

"Reasonable. Well, I can't be said to be a great person in cooking. However, I'm quite optimistic about the food I make"

"Hmm, then, sometime, can Tsukasa-kun cook some food for us to eat? I'm curious about the dishes made by you, aren't you guys? You guys definitely want to try the food made by our class leader, right?" Mako said excitedly

"Count me too. I also want to taste the dish you made, Tsukasa-kun" Chihiro said.

"Me too, me too. It wouldn't be fair if only the two of them tasted the dish, Tsukasa-kun" Yume said.

"If you don't mind, maybe I'd like to try Tsukasa-kun too," Ichinose said.

I sighed, "Ok, I don't mind your wish. But, later. If I have time. Alright then, you guys just continue your shopping. I think it's likely that Kiyotaka had already finished buying the necessities he needed. It wasn't good for him to wait alone at the place we promised. The two of us will wait there and return to the dorm together."