Volume 1 - Chapter 2 - Part 3

April 1st.

The day I've been waiting for has finally arrived. I think I'm not the only one waiting for this day to come because every student who has passed the entrance test to the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Secondary School has been waiting for this day to be able to start attending the school of their dreams to prepare for a very beautiful future. With schools that provide a 100% guarantee of being accepted into college and the desired job, everyone will want this, especially people who want to improve the economic condition of their family.

It wasn't just the pleasure of waiting for this day to come. I was able to go to one of the best schools in Japan to start my high school life. I am waiting today because I want to verify the points that may be given to us by the school to be used as a means of payment while attending school. Every day after I get my school supplies package, I always check for updates that occur in the applications developed by the school. However, I didn't get a good enough progress because the points in my account were still 0.points

During four days of checking and not getting good results, I concluded that it was possible that mywould be credited on the first day of school life or the first day of admission that occurred. on April 1st.

I wake up according to my regular wake-up time at 05.30 am. After waking up, I started to clean my room and started to prepare myself to do the morning activities that I usually do often. The morning activity was a morning exercise by doing push ups, sit ups, pull ups, and running just to maintain physical fitness.

After doing sports, I started to make a simple breakfast for me to eat this morning. I brought the finished breakfast into the dining room. But before starting breakfast, remembering that today was the first day I became a high school student, I went to my room and took out my cellphone to confirm the conclusion I had reached earlier.

I took my cellphone and took it to the dining room while sitting in the seat I usually use. I didn't focus on the dish that I was going to eat but focused on staring at the cellphone screen where I now opened an application developed by the school. and as I analyzed, the points column that normally had a value of 0 suddenly changed to 100,000 points at the beginning of the month.

So I get 100,000 points, huh? What exchange rate does this point have to the yen? Besides, will I use 100,000 points within three years of school or will the school still give it back?

Various kinds of questions re-emerged. However, for now, I can't answer those questions. Because for now, I have a lack of information. The school introduction book also does not explain about this point problem and only explains the problem of existing facilities in the school. I'm a little frustrated that I can't think of an answer related to these questions. I can only confirm directly when I come to school or get an answer from the teacher.

But to wait for an answer from the teacher, at least you have to wait for the time during the first meeting with the homeroom teacher which will start at 08.45 am. This clock is usually used by schools in Japan by homeroom teachers to provide advice and motivation to their class students. This method is really good and I can get it easily because I just need to come to school and wait. However, there is a second way, as I said before, to directly come to school and conduct a survey there.

Described in the school introduction book, the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Secondary School is a school that has a size of 600,000 square meters which can be compared to a small city, for example, Vatican City. This school has various facilities ranging from supermarkets, malls, soccer fields, basketball courts, learning buildings, dormitories, and various other facilities. To be able to confirm the exchange rate comparison between points and yen, I can only go directly to the supermarket or mall in the school to compare the prices sold there and outside the community.