Volume 1 - Chapter 4 - Part 2

The sound of a cell phone notification caught my attention as I was walking towards my class. My footsteps continued to move forward while I took out the cell phone tucked away in my pants pocket and blamed it. The notification that came in was a notification that I had just been invited by the communication group from a number that was probably Ichinose Honami's number.

Why did I come to such a conclusion?

Because I had previously given a message to Kanzaki to tell Ichinose to gather the contacts of classmates and create a chat group that will be used as our class information channel. While walking, I saved Ichinose's contact number into my cell phone and so far there are three of my classmates that I have saved their contact numbers for: Kanzaki, Shibata and finally Ichinose.

After I finished saving Ichinose's contact number, I entered the group chat and saw that all the students in our class had already joined the group. Seeing all my classmates who had joined, I put my cell phone back into my pants pocket and continued my journey to my class which might take 1 to 2 minutes to get there.

Arriving at the first year class building, there were several students who were talking in the corridor with their new friends. I stepped forward and stopped right at the front entrance of Class B. Klick. I opened the door and saw all my classmates who were in the class communicating with each other with smiles and laughter.

The sound that came from the opening of the front door of the class immediately attracted the attention of the class. They immediately stopped their conversation and looked at me who was already standing on the class podium smiling,

"I apologize for taking too long to come to this meeting. There were many things that I discussed with Hoshinomiya-sensei earlier"

"It's okay, Tsukasa-kun. Kanzaki-kun already told us about the delay in coming." Ichinose said.

"OK. Thank you for believing it. Ok, then, let's start this meeting. But before that...'' Before I could finish my sentence, I took out my cell phone and entered the class chat group and sent the recorded conversation that Hoshinomiya-sensei and I had earlier. My actions attracted the attention of my classmates until their cell phones simultaneously sounded the notification sound that had just entered.

"I have sent a recording of the conversation that Hoshinomiya-sensei and I had earlier. I want you to listen to the contents of the tape before I start this meeting because there is a lot of information that you need to know."

My classmates nodded. They all immediately downloaded the sound recording and started listening. Some listen with a group and some choose to listen alone. When they listened to the content of the conversation I had with Hoshinomiya-sensei, I could see their shocked faces listening to the content of the conversation.

"Is the information in this recording true, Tsukasa-kun?" Ichinose asks with a face that still hasn't recovered from her shock. Not only Ichinose, my classmates were also surprised by the information they just got. Even if this information was no better than information about the S system, it was still very valuable and difficult for them to obtain easily.

"All the information you have heard from the tape is true. About how the points are used, how the school selects its students to enter this school, and also finally about the number of points we have to pay to get what we want. Everything on the tape is the truth."

I paused for a moment and looked at my classmates who were slowly recovering from their shock.

"Okay. Because you've heard the contents of the tape. I will start this meeting. In this meeting, I only want to convey two things. The first thing is, I want my classmates to be able to write down the skills and abilities that you have on a piece of paper and give it to me. You've heard the contents of the conversation, right? This school selects us based on the talents we have and not the tests we did before. The test can be said to be just a formality to eliminate every student who wants to enter and does not have sufficient talent to enter this school. Those of you who enter this school at least have talents that have been recognized by this school to be one of the students with excellent talent to become leaders in the current generation. Therefore, in the class competition that has started now, the possible tests that the school will give us are not only academic tests that are usually carried out by schools out there but there will be a possibility that the tests we will get are survival tests, academic tests, tests sports, strategy tests and all sorts of other tests that will happen."