Volume 1 - Chapter 1 - Part 4

When I was 10 years old, I developed an application that is not only for android but this application can be used on laptops. The application that I made is a security system application that helps to deal with security system problems that exist in cell phones and laptops which are often attacked by hackers to retrieve valuable documents and various things that cause the owner of the cellphone and laptop to be harmed.

The reason I developed this application was because there were so many hacker attacks when I was 10 years old. The attack was not only on ordinary people but the attack was also carried out on large companies. The proceeds of the attack were used to gain profit by selling various documents obtained to other parties. This is why I developed a security system application to deal with this problem.

Long enough for me to be able to develop this application. Because of my busy schedule, I exercise in the morning, go to school and go to the library in the afternoon to borrow and return books, and in the afternoon help Grandpa in the shop. I can only develop this security system application at night. It took 6 months for this security system application to be completed. After this application was completed, I first uploaded it on the Google Play Store because I wanted to introduce this application first and also use the big name from my account, which previously developed the Flappy Bird game which is still quite trending but not like it used to be.

It only took 2 months for the security system application I developed to become very popular. Various people who use Android and Iphone have used this security application because it is not only cheap which costs 250 yen per month for every android and Iphone trap, the security system application that I created has also been proven to always hinder hackers' efforts to steal documents from the public. through their cell phones.

Many application developers who know about this security system application that I developed try to find out and learn about this application. However, no application developer even from a big company can try to develop the same application. As a result, the security system application that I developed became very popular, many even sent me emails to develop special security system applications for computers and laptops.

I accepted their request. I don't think it's suitable to accept because I have considered this and also already know that this application will definitely become very trending due to the recent hacker attacks. After four months of launching a security system application on Android, I launched a security system application for laptops and computers via a website for my own development company. This development company gave it the name Tsubana. This name is taken from the name of the security system that I use.

Unlike the price for the security system used for mobile devices, the price for the security system for laptops and computers is quite expensive, namely 500 yen per month for each computer and laptop unit. However, with a fairly high price compared to the same application with lower functions, people are still enthusiastic about downloading this application and using it as a security system for their laptop and computer devices.

With the development of these two applications, every month I get 75 billion yen for each month through these two applications because the total downloads of each application have reached 100 million users and this possibility will continue to grow slowly. With the development of this application, I became the center of attention all over the world because of the genius I have with developing very good applications. Many job invitations from small companies to large companies with fairly high salary rates and the positions given are also quite good.

Luckily, the security system that I developed can also help disguise your identity. Because of that for now I am very lucky because my personal identity now cannot be known by others. I can't think of how people find out about the developer of this app being an 11 year old kid with a net worth of over billion yen. The money I get from developing the application I use to buy various kinds of shares in companies that I think have good developments in the future such as technology companies, and telecommunications network companies.