Volume 1 - Chapter 5 - Part 1

"Yo, Kiyotaka"

As I stepped out of the elevator, I saw Kiyotaka who was waiting on the sofa playing with his cellphone. I immediately walked over to him and greeted him to announce my arrival. Hearing my voice, Kiyotaka immediately stopped his activities and raised his head to look at me.

"I didn't keep you waiting too long, did I?" I asked again, standing by the sofa.

"No" Kiyotaka answered my question with the same tone of voice as before while looking at me who was not wearing a blazer like before, "Is it okay for you not to wear your blazer?"

"Well, it doesn't seem like a problem. There is also no rule obliging us students to continue wearing those clothes even in the City area. We only have to use it if we are in the school area. After all, I hate the clothes designs that are given to us. Why not use a lighter color, well, actually I don't have a problem with a darker color either. It's just, the color combination of school uniforms for boys' uniforms really frustrates me."

I let out all my frustration at this point, I could see Kiyotaka who was looking at me with the same look as I sighed, "Ah, I'm sorry. That's just my complaint."

"Does not matter. It doesn't bother me." Kiyotaka shook his head.

"Oh, ok. What do you want to buy? I have plans to buy some casual clothes, groceries, as well as other personal necessities"

"Just like you"

"Same? Well, then, how about we go buy them at the Keyaki Mall in the center of town? I'm sure there are more complete and easier ways to find what we need. Let's go."

Kiyotaka and I walked out of the dormitory lobby and walked towards Keyaki Mall while talking casually.

"By the way, what do you think about this school?" I took the initiative to ask to start a conversation with Kiyotaka.

"Hmm, well, I think this school is very good. In fact, this school also gives each student a number of points that can be used to meet daily needs, the facilities at this school are also quite good. How about you?"

"Well, it's probably the same opinion you put it. How is your friendship situation in class? Have you found a friend in your Class? You didn't mess up the self-introductions, did you?"

"... I messed it up"

"Seriously? You know that first self-introduction is the best time to make friends and build social status in class. Well, sorry if this is a personal question. Do you have any social difficulties? From the way you talk, you seem to have a hard time interacting with other people"

Kiyotaka sighed, "Just say so"

"Ha? What did you say?!"

As Kiyotaka and I passed the supermarket near the dormitory, we suddenly heard quite a loud sound. The two of us immediately stopped our steps and glanced towards the front of the supermarket. There was a man who had a fairly unkempt appearance and had red hair, and in front of that man were three men who seemed like they were having some kind of bad argument.

"Isn't that a student from your class, Kiyotaka?" I asked spontaneously because I had seen the man once during the admissions ceremony.

"Yes. By the way, how did you find out?"

"You remember the time for the new student admissions ceremony before? I've seen that boy lined up in the rows of class D students" I looked at them and continued back, "Don't you want to try to calm your classmate Kiyotaka? There are CCTVs above the supermarket walls. I think it's likely that your classmate will take action against the other three which will result in him being punished by the school."