Volume 1 - Chapter 7 - Part 2 [Re-Editing]

"Tsukasa, what do you think about the education system that this school runs?" Manabu asked in a serious tone.

Hmmm, want to discuss the problem of the education system? It is true that this is an interesting topic to discuss. However, isn't it strange enough for Manabu to want to talk about this school's education system without anyone else listening? By the way, when I first entered, there were three desks that were usually used by people with high positions in an organization or company in this room. The first table is used by Manabu as the student council president, the second table on his right is used by the vice chairman of the first student council, if I'm not mistaken his name is Miyabi Nagumo and the table on the right has no name for that position. But it looks like it was used by someone who occupies the position of Vice President of the Second Student Council. Well, this is interesting..... Looks like I already know about the topic he wants to cover.

I sighed as I looked at Manabu, "How about we just get right into the topic, Horikita-senpai? I know for a fact that Horikita-senpai knows the answer I gave regarding that question. The real topic of conversation is about the matter of the First Vice President, Miyabi Nagumo, right?"

Manabu and Tachibana were quite taken aback by the sentence I just spit out. Manabu quickly regained his composure and looked at me with a small smile, "As expected of you, Tsukasa. However, I am quite curious. How do you know? I'm sure that the information I gave was minimal or perhaps none of the information I provided could lead you to this kind of conclusion." It wasn't just Manabu, actually Tachibana who was standing at the back was also very curious about how I found out about this topic of conversation.

"Looks like you still don't believe in my observation and analysis abilities, don't you, Horikita-senpai? You're wrong, Horikita-senpai. There's actually quite a bit of information here to help me come to that conclusion."

"Enough information?" Manabu and Tachibana raised their eyebrows in confusion at my statement.

"Actually there are three pieces of information that can lead me to come to such a conclusion. The first was when Horikita-senpai offered to have a private conversation without anyone else listening. With Horikita-senpai's status, I believe the topic of conversation we had was probably a very important topic of conversation. But, even with just this I can't come to a conclusion on the topic Horikita-senpai wants to talk about. The second is when I just arrived in this student council room. When I just arrived, I made some observations regarding this room. I found there was one interesting thing in this student council room. The interesting thing is that there are three tables that are usually used by leaders. Usually in a student council organization there are only one or two tables that are usually used by the student council president and the student council vice president. However, in the case of the student council organization in this school, I saw three leadership desks, two of which were used by the student council vice president. Well, until here I still don't have any suspicions at all because things like this usually happen. For small companies that have just been built, usually there is only one vice chairman, such as student council organizations in foreign schools. However, in contrast to large companies, companies like this usually have two to five Vice Chairs. I think for this school it has become commonplace. However, the moment Horikita-senpai asked about this school's education system, I knew right away that the topic of our actual conversation was regarding the Student Council Vice President, Miyabi Nagumo. Well, more precisely about the problem of the philosophy of the education system adopted by him. I think my analysis is correct, isn't it, Horikita-senpai"

Tachibana was quite surprised by my analysis while Manabu remained calm as if he had expected this from me, "Yes. like you said just now. Indeed, the topic of this conversation was about Nagumo's educational philosophy. It is different from the educational philosophy used by this school. Nagumo's educational system philosophy follows the education system philosophy usually used in schools outside."