Volume 1 - Chapter 3 - Part 2

Seeing my friends still digesting the information Hoshinomiya-sensei gave us. I immediately raised my hand because I thought this was the best time. Hoshinomiya-sensei's eyes looked very excited and showed a touch of joy seeing me raise my hand to ask.

"Eijirou-kun, right? Please if you have any questions. Sensei will answer the question if it's still the limit of the authority that sensei has "

Authority? Did that mean there was a question that was impossible for Hoshinomiya-sensei to answer.

This action immediately caught the attention of all the students in our class. They all immediately turned their attention to me to listen to the question I was about to ask.

"If it's okay sensei, please just call me by my first name. I don't really like being called by my last name"

"Ara~ Well if that's what Tsukasa-kun wants. Sensei will grant it. In that case, what question would you like to ask?"

My mouth twitched at the words Hoshinomiya-sensei said. Now I know why I thought that this sensei would be so troublesome in the future. Taking a breath to calm myself and now that I'm the center of attention of my class, I then immediately asked the question I wanted to ask.

"Previously I had read clearly about the introduction of this school through the book that had been given to us earlier along with our school supplies package. In the book it is said that this school is very proud of the S system for educating their students to become good young people. My question is, can Hoshinomiya-sensei explain to us about the S system that this school is proud of? Because the school introduction book didn't explain about this system and sensei's previous explanation, we didn't get any information about the S system. I'm sure other friends want to know about the S system too."

Hoshinomiya-sensei was quite surprised to hear the question that came out. this. The eyes of all the students who were previously looking at me immediately looked at Sensei as they wanted to wait for the answer given.

"About this question you asked. Sensei doesn't have the authority to answer that."

I predicted this. From the statement that Hoshinomiya-sensei said earlier about the authority given to him, the authority possessed by him is not sufficient to answer this question I am asking.

"What do you mean sensei?" Honami who was beside my seat suddenly moved while raising her hand and asked.

"Ichinose-san, right? Just like Sensei said. Right now Sensei doesn't have the authority to answer the questions asked by Tsukasa-kun. But if there are special conditions, maybe Sensei can answer this question." Sensei showed a smile, however, that smile was more suited to a grin.

"Special conditions, eh? What if a student already knows the S system? Can this also be said to be a special condition?"

Hoshinomiya-sensei's eyes opened wide at my serious words, but she smiled teasingly at me again "Ara~ Does Tsukasa-kun already know how this school's S system works?"

"I can't say that I know the whole thing, Sensei. However, this is still a theory that I created through gathering the information Sensei gave us and also collecting independent information. I asked Sensei earlier about System S wanting to verify about the theory I made about this school system"

"Then how about Tsukasa-kun trying to tell you about Tsukasa-kun's theory? If that theory is true, Sensei will reveal the S system which can be considered a special condition. Sensei also believes that the classmates want to know about Tsukasa-kun's theory."

Hoshinomiya's tone suddenly changed. Even if it was the same, from that tone I could infer that Hoshinomiya-sensei was very excited as well as overjoyed. The tone started to take shape the moment I asked about the special conditions.