2) Meeting the Madrigals (well just Mirabel and kind of Camilo)

(Y/N)'s POV

Encanto. Here, your new life would start. Your family had only just moved here yesterday, so you couldn't say much on what you thought of it here, but you liked it enough. As you were walking out the front door, a girl came up to you and said, "Hi! I'm Mirabel Madrigal, and my Abuela sent me to show you and your family around!" You were taken aback by the kindness of the girl and stumbled out, "Oh, well my family is kind of busy right now, with unpacking and everything. I was just taking a break to go on a walk." Her face dropped a bit, then picked back up again and she said, "Oh, that's fine! I can come back later. Mind if I walk with you?" You smiled gratefully at the girl and replied, "Yeah, it'd be nice to make a new friend. I'm (y/n)." "That's a pretty name!" "Thanks!" The two of you began to walk around town, and Mirabel was showing you buildings, introducing you to a few people, and explaining about how her family was magical. "Wait wait wait. So you're telling me that everyone in your family has a magical gift EXCEPT you? And you were treated horribly because of it? But now it's all okay thanks to a few musical numbers?" She chuckled and replied, "Yeah that pretty much sums it up." "Dang, and I thought my family was messed up. I congratulate you, Mirabel Madrigal, with the award of ✨messed up family of the year✨." After your fake award ceremony, you both start laughing. You could tell that Mirabel would become one of your best friends. Mirabel then taps your shoulder and with a smirk on her face says, "So have I told you about my cousin Camilo?" "Uh no." She then points at a boy with curly hair, who was not too far away. He was pretty cute if you were being honest. You wave at him, and then he shapeshifts into you and Mirabel. You laugh a little and say, "So I'm guessing his power is shapeshifting?" "Yep, you guessed it." He was about to walk over to you and Mirabel, when a girl called for him. He looked a little annoyed, and then went towards the voice. You watched him as he left because you couldn't help but feel intrigued by the boy you had never met. "You're staring." Mirabel points out. A slight pink color rushes to your cheeks. "Just curious. So many new faces and such..." "Mhmmm, you know he was staring at you too?" The pink became a slightly darker color. "He was?" "Practically from the moment he saw us!" Okay, so now maybe the pink was a shade of red. "Oh, well it was probably just cause I'm new in town and he's never seen me before." You rambled all these words out and Mirabel just chuckled, "Well I should probably head back to Casita, but you and your family are welcome to come for dinner!" You nod your head and reply, "Yeah that sounds great, my mother probably doesn't feel liking cooking tonight anyways." Mirabel waved goodbye, and while walking away said, "Great see you tonight! 8:00!" "We'll be there!", you holler back. As you went home, in the back of your mind, you had an image of the curly haired boy. You could'nt help but wonder if maybe he'd be at dinner tonight...