Chapter 5

(Kill My Mind By Louis Tomolinson)

Wilbur's Pov

"Where the hell are we going?" I whined as I followed behind Phil.

Tommy, Ranboo, Skylar, Phil, and I were all together. They got me somehow into filming a vlog with them. I had no idea what we were doing, and it seems nobody else did.

But when we showed up outside of the go-karting place that we went to seven years ago, I felt my heart stop.

Phil looked at me as i mentally cursed at myself. I just had to pretend that nobody knew, and I had to move on with this. I can cry, scream, and yell all I want later, but now I have to put on a fake smile.

"Welcome to the vlogs boys!" Tommy shouted, patting Skylars back harshly.

"I feel like you did that on purpose because I'm the only woman."

"I did! I'm going to kick your ass." Tommy boasted as he held the camera in her face.

"Ranboo, if you don't get him out of my face, I'm going to kick his ass." Skylar said with a smile on her face as Tommy took a few steps back.

"I would pay to see this fight!" I shouted as Tommy turned the camera to face me, before Phil took it and started filming.

"We are not about to watch them fight in a go karting parking lot are we?" Ranboo asked after walking over to us.

Skylar and Tommy stood in front of each other, facing each other.

"Florida girl who is a mechanic, versus a British boy who plays minecraft. Who do you think will win?" I narrated as they all laughed.

"I will bet my entire bank account that Skylar will win." Ranboo said confidently as people walking down the sidewalk in the parking lot looked at us.

"Someone has confidence in their girlfriend." Tommy snapped as he held his hand up.

"Bring it on bitch!" Tommy shouted as Skylar rolled her eyes and twisted his arm around.

"As my dear friend Harley would say, Bitches say woof woof, i say fuck you."

She then let go of Tommy's arm and we all laughed.

"Let's get this vlog started shall we?" Tommy clapped before we all walked into the place.

I felt my breath hitch as I looked around the place. It was almost the exact same. Except the colors were different.

It was black, green, and white instead of black, orange, and white. Phil kept the camera away from me as I let it all soak in.

"There's no way any of you are going to win!" Tommy shouted with a cocky smirk on his face.

"If I don't win, Wilbur is going to win. Who do you want to kick your ass more?" Skylar sassed at him as Ranboo laughed.

"You're on a roll today, my beloved." Ranboo then gave his girlfriend a fist pump before they both broke out into laughter.

"Wilbur is not going to win! If anything I would expect Phil to win. Wilbur doesn't even drive."

He is right. I don't drive because of her. I can't bring myself to get behind the wheel of a car, therefore I get around on my legs, bikes, trains.

"Will knows a thing or two about racing." Phil smiled before looking over at me.

That is another thing that is true. After the accident I went back and watched all of her races that were recorded. I wanted to be closer to her, and something that she loves.