Chapter 18

(Don't Give Up On Me By Andy Grammar)

Daytona's Pov

"Skylar is bringing groceries so she'll be here any minute. Are you okay with that?" Wilbur stood in the doorway of my room and asked me.

"Yeah." I spoke softly.

Why did he have to ask me? It's his house, I'm not going to be upset if he invites people over. He nodded his head and waited in the doorway a little longer, as if he wanted to say something else.

There was a knock on the door right as he was about to speak and he let out a frustrated breath. He then looked at me one more time before turning around and leaving.

I flipped over and pushed my face into my pillow and let out a muffled scream.

"Way to go Daytona. You fell in love with someone who only sees you as a friend. And you fucking fell fast." I spoke into my pillow, scolding myself.

"Your so fucking stupid." I mumbled sitting up and wiping my face.

"How much do I owe you?" I hear Wilbur's muffled voice ask.

"You don't owe me anything. It was nice to get out of the house. Tommy is driving me fucking crazy." I heard a female speak.

Her voice held confidence, and that scared me. I felt like i was sinking.

"He's just been begging Skylar to do funny bits with him." Another male spoke.

Huh? What the hell? How many people are here?
I stood up, grabbing onto the nightstand for help. After walking a lot yesterday my body wanted to lay in bed all day.

Maybe I pushed myself too far. I need to take my medicine anyways. I walked out of the room and down the hallway to the kitchen. Once I stepped foot into the kitchen everyone froze.

The blonde haired girl dropped her keys and phone. She was dressed in black jeans, and a led zeppelin shirt. She had on black boots and there was a fucking tall guy next to her.

"Jesus, I thought Wilbur was tall." I mumbled while looking up at him. 

"Holy fucking hell, someone pinch me." The blonde girl slapped the tall guy's chest lightly.

The male then brought his hand down and pinched her cheek like how a grandma would.

"Holy shit this is real-"

"What are you freaking out about beloved?" The tall guy looked down at her, and back at me.

"Thats fucking- Daytona?" The blonde haired girl tilted her head and I stared at her.

"You know who I am?" I spoke with a confused expression on my face.

"Wilbur Soot you have some fucking explaining to do!" She screamed as she walked down the hallway and kicked his door open.

The outline of her boot was there, making me laugh. The tall guy looked at me and down the hallway.

"Sorry about her... She's crazy." He smiled at me.

Does he know who I am too?

"I'm Ranboo, and the girl that just kicked the door is Skylar."

"Skylar.. Where have I heard that name?" I mumbled to myself and i heard shouting.

"She's my girlfriend." He bragged with a smile on his face.

"Girlfriend? I thought her and Wilbur were together?"

He laughed at the confusion on my face and shook his head.

"She's mine, I will fight Wilbur. Plus arent you and Wi-"

"You wouldn't win, mate." Wilbur walked into the kitchen, getting ice.

"What the hell happened?"  questioned like this was an everyday thing.

Skylar walked into the kitchen behind him holding up her hand and still going off on him.

"You didnt fucking tell me she woke up? Bro! I sat through a day torture of you telling me about how much you fucking loved her and i wasn't the first one told?" Her hand was red but she seemed to not care.

"It's kind of hard-"

"Enlighten me Wilba!"

"She doesn't remember." I spoke in third person, inserting myself into the conversation.

"Memory loss." I mumbled fidgeting with the necklace around my neck.

Skylar stood still and turned to face me. She had to look up, because I was a couple inches taller than her.

"I'm still mad at you." She snapped at Wilbur before smiling at me.

"I'm Skylar and you're hot." She held a thumbs up before wincing.

"Man, I should've not punched your wall."

"You punched the wall?"

"Again?"

Ranboo and I both looked at each other because we spoke at the same time.

"Oh I like you." Ranboo said sitting down on a chair in the dining room.

"My beloved, we have liked her since the day she showed up in Wilbur's life." Skylar said with a smile sitting down next to him.

"Daytona, this is Skylar, she's a mechanic. That's Ranboo, he works in my field. He streams."

"Have you met Liana yet-"

"Yes I have! Such a ball of sass."

I sat down in the chair next to them and Wilbur handed me water.

"Thank you." I smiled at him and he nodded.

"Feeling single and shit." Skylar mumbled as Ranboo hit her on the head with his hand lightly.

"I hate you." Ranboo spoke with a serious expression.

"I love you too." She rolled her eyes.

"So..." Skylar spoke out of the silence.

"Where do you want me to start?" Wilbur rolled his eyes and looked at me.

"Do you want to leave for this?" He asked me and I nodded.

"No."

Wilbur then fell into explanation about everything and I listened. I listened or played on Ranboo's phone. He had games because sometimes Skylar gets bored so he downloaded a shit ton of them so she never gets bored.

My meds were starting to kick in and I felt myself getting drowsy. I laid my head on my arms and closed my eyes.

"My love, let's get you to bed." Wilbur spoke softly but I kept my head down.

I couldn't move. I was that tired. My body felt like deadweight. I felt his arm go around my back and another around my legs. I closed my eyes and moved my head onto his shoulder.

He laid me down on the bed, and put me underneath the blankets. He moved my hair out of my face and kissed my head.

"God, I missed you."

1056 Words