Chapter 6

(Ghost Of You By 5 Seconds Of Summer)

Wilbur's Pov

I stared at the diploma on the wall whilst I waited for the doorbell to ring. I was scared shitless, but I was excited. I was beyond excited.

My hands shook as the doorbell rang and I got up. I grabbed everything I needed and walked out of the door.

"I'm actually really fucking nervous." Skylar spoke, and you could clearly hear her nerves.

"They don't bite."

"I know that! But you've only let these people meet Phil! Now they are going to meet a 5'2 fucking blonde headed car freak at 18? Who the hell is 5'2 at 18?"

"Liana was 5'4."

"That doesn't count Wilbur!" She protested which made me laugh.

I stopped at the corner and she stopped with me. I pointed across the street and she followed my finger.

"That is where we had our first kiss. And right where we are standing is where she asked me if she could touch my hair."

"Oh my god, I can imagine both of these things. I feel like I'm living it." She spun around before looking up at the sky.

"That is my parents house." I pointed down the street before we walked up another block.

"And this is it."

"Does it get hard coming into the house that she lived in?"

"It does so much. But I feel a strong magnetic pull towards it. So I don't mind it." I knocked on the door and heard shouts.

Dylan opened the door and rolled his eyes at me.

"I had you a key made, so that you didn't knock on my door."

"I like being polite." I shrugged as we quickly embraced each other.

Dylan looked over at Skylar with an excited expression. I told everyone that I was bringing a friend that knew about her.

They all expected me to just bring Phil, but I told them that it wasn't Phil, and I swear they almost threw a party.

"Dylan this is Skylar, Skylar this is Dylan."

Skylar held out her hand for him to shake, to which he did, and I saw him get shocked by how good her handshake was. She made sure it was firm, it boosted her confidence.

Her words not mine.

"I've heard so much about you." Skylar said with a smile on her face as Dylan smiled and moved out of the way, inviting us home.

"All good things, I know that. I've never done anything wrong."

"That's why people call you a dilf."

Skylar broke out into laughter as he pushed me back outside.

Once we all sat down in the living room I smiled. Everyone looked shocked to see that it actually wasn't Phil.

"This is Skylar. Skylar, this is Liana, Ryder, Max, and Ember." I pointed at everyone as I said their names.

"You're dating that really tall guy right?" Liana asked, causing me to get caught off guard.

"Someones stalking me?"

"I like to support you with your passion. Sue me." She rolled her eyes and my heart melted.